Chapter 3 • Seniors

❥Warning:
Includes strong language.

-Y/N's POV-
I opened my eyes slowly and immediately squinted at the bright light coming out of my sheer curtains. I covered my face and groaned then turned to the right to grab my phone off of the nightstand.

7:01am.

I read the time then after a few moments, I realized it was Monday. Aka, the first day of my senior year.

Y/N:
"Shoot—" I quickly swung the covers off of me and went to my white desk chair to grab my first day of school outfit.

You wore this:

After I slipped on my outfit, I ran a brush through my hair then flipped my head over, running my hands through it to add volume

After I slipped on my outfit, I ran a brush through my hair then flipped my head over, running my hands through it to add volume. Lastly, I splashed on some makeup.

Once I was fully done, I checked myself out in the mirror then smiled.

"Dang." I smiled to myself then grabbed my backpack off the carpet in the corner then swung it over my shoulder. I grabbed my phone then sped downstairs.

I made my way downstairs to see my father sitting down in the stool at the kitchen island. My mother set a pancake down with the spatula onto the plate in front of him over the counter.

NICOLE:
"Late on the first day of school, huh?" She passed by me.

I rolled my eyes then grabbed an apple from the fruit basket.

DAD:
"Have a good day monkey." He smiled.

MOM:
"I love you, sweetie!" She yelled after me as I ran to the front door.

Y/N:
"Love you!" I quickly said before slamming the door by accident.

Once I shut the door, I immediately saw Clay's white car in front of the house. He honked the horn then I rolled my eyes with a smile and dashed to the car.

I opened the back door then swung my backpack to the floor.

CLAY:
"Someone's running late." He looked at me over his shoulder with a grin.

Y/N:
"Oh shut up. It was just summer yesterday." I sat down next to George then shut the door.

GEORGE:
"You look great, Y/N." He smiled.

Y/N:
"Why thank you, George. At least somebody noticed." I raised my eyebrows.

NICK:
"You look beautiful, Y/N. Marry me again, please." He joked.

Clay scoffed while shaking his head.

Y/N:
"Of course, hubby." I joked which made Nick laugh.

GEORGE:
"We're gonna be late for school, drive idiot." He shot his eyes to Clay.

Clay rolled his eyes then drove us away.

Once we arrived at the boring school that wasn't missed one bit, Clay parked his car then we all climbed out of it and shut the doors.