Chapter 10 • Dreams

❥Warning:
Includes strong language.

-Y/N's POV-
I stood in a ballroom. My hair was in a waterfall braid with some curls, I had a full face of makeup and I was wearing a long pink dress, it was a prom dress.

My eyes darted back and forth throughout the all white room until they landed on the figure standing in the doorway.

It was George.

He wore a black tuxedo with a blue bow tie. He was leaned against the doorway with his hands in his pockets.

George grinned at me as he walked closer. Slow classical music started playing out of no where.

He took me by the hand and twirled me around then pulled me in close. He rested his left hand on my cheek, making my eyes widen.

Y/N:
"George..." I started.

He looked behind me and smiled. My eyebrows squished together then I turned around to see Clay smiling at me with his hands in his pockets.

Clay wore a black tuxedo with a green bow tie. He opened his hand out to me. I looked over my shoulder to see George was gone.

I hesitantly gave Clay my hand as my eyebrows squished together. He pulled me close and wrapped his hands around my waist. I slowly wrapped my arms around his neck.

Y/N:
"Clay, what's going on?" I asked nervously.

All he did was grin then spin me around. When I slowed down and regained my posture, I saw Nick was standing in the same doorway that George was.

He kept his hands in his pockets like the other two as he smiled at me nervously. He wore a black tuxedo with a red tie.

Y/N:
"Nick...?"

He didn't dance with me like the other 2 did. All he did was sadly smile at me. Almost like he wanted to say something, but couldn't somehow. That's when the music started to fade out.

Suddenly, there was a gust of wind that ran past me, making my hair fly to the back of me. I turned around, doing a 360 of the ballroom.

I was alone.

•••••

I woke up to my alarm. I gasped awake while shooting my head to the side. I sighed nervously then shut off my alarm.

I regained my posture, staying in bed for a few minutes, being confused as heck over my dream. My eyebrows squished together at my comforter as I tried figuring out what it meant.

I've always been the person to think dreams meant something, your subconscious thoughts. But why would I dream of my 3 best friends dancing with me in the ballroom?

The thing is, I only danced with Clay and George. With Nick, I didn't. And Clay and George wore bow ties, Nick just wore a regular tie. But none of them spoke to me. Nick was also the only one who looked sad.

After my snooze alarm went off, it made me jump out of my theory filled thoughts. I gave up for now, I climbed out of bed and began my routine.

You wore this: