Chapter 110 • Heart

❥Warning:
Includes strong language.

-Y/N's POV-
George and I woke up to the sound of the neighbor's noisy lawnmower. The two of us split apart from our cuddle session as we both glared out his window.

GEORGE:
"What time is it?" His deep voice spoke.

I turned to my left side to grab my phone off his nightstand. Once I powered on my phone, the time struck out to me.

Y/N:
"7:16am." I groaned while setting my head down on his pillow.

GEORGE:
"Ugh, idiots..." He rolled his eyes.

I instantly turned back to my right side and wrapped my arms around George again while shutting my eyes.

Y/N:
"We should make our house soundproof so we don't have to deal with idiots like that..." I mumbled tiredly.

-GEORGE's POV-
My eyes shot open all the way as my cheeks heated up, I was wide awake now from her statement.

GEORGE:
"Our house...?"

Her eyes shot open now.

Y/N:
"Um..." She looked up at me, "I'm sleep talking goodnight—"

Y/N squeezed her eyes shut, which made me burst out laughing.

GEORGE:
"Too late, you already said it, and I'm replaying it in my head." I grinned at my ceiling.

She giggled into my chest.

GEORGE:
"What do you want to do today?" I asked.

Y/N:
"Well..." her tone dropped, "I still think you should have a mother-son day..."

GEORGE:
"Y/N..." I started.

Y/N:
"I know you said you're not ready, but...I just don't want you to have regrets...any of us could leave this Earth at any time, and when I thought Nicole died...I was filled with regret because I knew I never gave her the full chance she deserved..." She frowned, my eyes fell to the comforter, "I just don't want you feeling how I did..."

I nodded slowly then took a deep breath.

GEORGE:
"I'll think about it..." I mumbled, half-meaning what I said.

After I spoke, I tried getting up, but Y/N pushed me back down slightly. She looked offended, making my eyebrows squished together.

GEORGE:
"What?"

Y/N:
"I still want my Gogy cuddles, silly—" She leaned her head back on my chest and squeezed me.

I giggled with a blush and squeezed her back, it felt like cloud 9 being here with her. To be able to hold her in my arms, fall asleep with her, to share everything with her. Now was the realization that this is what I've been needing for a while. So, I relaxed comfortably and held my flower in my arms ever so tightly, for as long as I could.

•••••

Y/N and I stayed in bed, cuddling for the next three hours. We talked about her winning the talent show, what everyone else could be doing today, and we decided to get a few extra minutes of needed sleep.

Once it reached 10:30am, we decided to get up and start the day.

-Y/N's POV-
George left to do his morning routine. Meanwhile, I headed downstairs to speak to his parents.

When I made it downstairs, I saw the two of them talking in the kitchen. They were seated in the stools as their arms were folded on the island, their backs were to me.

G MOM:
"I don't know what else to do..." Her voice cracked, making me frown, "I just want a good relationship with him..."

G DAD:
"Do you want me to talk to him?"