Chapter 130 • Four

❥Warning:
Includes strong language.

-Y/N's POV-
I swayed while stepping forward into a big light gray house. The door was painted light pink, there were marble flower shaped planters on each side of the door, and the door itself was wide open.

I glanced around the empty house in curiosity. It was beautiful, but something was missing.

CLAY:
"Your house is beautiful." He broke the silence.

I turned around slowly then held myself, sadly smiling at him.

Y/N:
"Yeah...it is..." I looked at the emptiness, "There's something missing though..."

CLAY:
"What's missing?"

Y/N:
"You..."

Clay's lips curled up as he blushed hard, smiling at me cutely. He slowly went to me and placed his hands on my waist, my hands automatically connected behind his neck.

He looked in my eyes for a few moments, then narrowed his.

CLAY:
"Do you forgive me...?" He asked quietly.

Y/N:
"Yeah...I do." I nodded with a small smile.

CLAY:
"Why?"

Y/N:
"Cause...you're you...and I'm me...and I know that I couldn't live without you...I love you too much." I chuckled.

Clay smiled while setting his head down.

CLAY:
"And I love you..." He met my eyes again.

The both of us leaned in slowly as we shut our eyes. My lips crashed together with someone and after a few moments, we both split apart.

When I opened my eyes, I saw beautiful dark brown eyes instead of emerald ones.

GEORGE:
"Am I still a good kisser?" He joked with a grin.

I laughed, being unfazed.

Y/N:
"You are." I smirked with a blush, "Your eyes suck, but your lips are great."

George giggled while biting his bottom lip.

GEORGE:
"You wanna know something?"

Y/N:
"Of course." I smiled.

GEORGE:
"You told me a while ago that...you love your childhood best friend, but you love George Davidson more."

Y/N:
"I did say that."

GEORGE:
"Well I have a confession to make...I'm not in love with you."

My expression fell as my eyes widened a little. George leaned into my ear and grinned.

GEORGE:
"I'm in love with the pink and yellow rangers." He whispered.

I scoffed with a smile as I shook my head.

Once the man in front of me moved his head back to meet my eyes, he blushed.

NICK:
"Do you ever miss how we used to be?" He smiled softly.

Y/N:
"Sometimes." I sadly smiled, being unfazed again, "I miss a lot about us, like our wedding."

Nick chuckled as his cheeks turned red.

NICK:
"Kissing the back of your palm, not much of a first kiss."

Y/N:
"You're right, I definitely prefer the one we did in the rain after dancing." I grinned.

He laughed while nodding.

NICK:
"That was a great day."

Y/N:
"Indeed it was." I smiled widely.