Chapter 63 • Wrong

❥Warning:
Includes strong language and blood.

-NICK's POV-
George texted Clay and I the plan to get rid of Mr. Jay once and for all while Y/N and I finished eating our McDonald's.

I ended up convincing her to head back to the school after we ate. When in reality, was only hurting myself since I couldn't see her wear my clothes anymore. Boy, did she look way more adorable than me.

The two of us walked side by side all the way back to the school. I tried cheering her up the best I could. But, I knew this would all be worth it when George's plan comes into action.

When we finally made it back to school, it was time for 5th period. Y/N sighed nervously while glaring down the hallway.

NICK:
"It'll be fine, trust me." I smiled at her.

She nodded slowly then looked at me.

Y/N:
"Thanks for the break from reality." She lightly smiled.

My lips curled down a little as she walked away. When she did, I grabbed my phone out of my pocket and texted the guys that Y/N was back at school. Soon, this would all be over.

-Y/N's POV-
The last classes went by excruciatingly slow, it felt like time was going backwards somehow. I could barely stay focused and wasn't really listening to what my teachers were saying.

My leg bounced as I kept messing with the corner of my paper. Once the final bell rung, I sighed nervously as even more anxiety was placed on my chest.

I didn't want to go to the library to study with Mr. Jay. I would've rather done anything else but, I couldn't get expelled. So, I grasped my books, took a shaky breath out and made my way to the library.

When I entered through the doors, I saw the library was empty. I blinked slowly while clenching my jaw as I walked to the tables. I decided to get out all my supplies I needed so that way it could get over sooner.

Unfortunately, I heard footsteps getting closer to me, making me tense up and glare at my calculator.

MR. JAY:
"Glad you could finally attend something of mine." He spoke lowly while sitting down next to me.

Mr. Jay took out his course book and other materials he needed to tutor me.

Y/N:
"I hate you..." I mumbled under my breath.

Mr. Jay clenched his jaw while narrowing his eyes at me.

MR. JAY:
"If you would've been at school that day instead of at that hotel, none of that would've happened." He glared.

Y/N:
"Right...totally my fault for you kidnapping me..." I shook my head while keeping my eyes locked on my paper.

MR. JAY:
"Let's just get this over with." He sighed while grabbing a pencil out of his bag.

Soon, our tutoring session began. Yet the whole time, I ignored what he said and just did the problems how I wanted to.

Once I was done, he glanced at my paper then stood up behind me. He leaned his palm against the table while leaning over me.

MR. JAY:
"None of your problems are correct."

Y/N:
"I think that's your fault, personally." I fake smiled at him, "Just like everything else."

MR. JAY:
"Do you wanna have attitude like a brat or graduate? Because I can keep your grade at an F for the whole school year and you need this class to pass." He snapped while getting close to my face, "So do the damn problems like I tell you to."