Chapter 90 • Dates PT. 2

❥Warning:
Includes strong language.

-Y/N's POV-
Clay and I drove for about an hour. On the way to the location, we sung "18" by One Direction to practice for the talent show. It made me remember that Nick and I needed to talk about what we were gonna do for it. After all, the talent show was a week away.

After what felt like forever, Clay and I finally made it to the destination of his choice. My best friend parked the car then smiled at me. My eyes widened while staring at the tall brown bricked building.

It was a library with a built in cafe. My eyebrows rose as I smiled at Clay. He exited the car with a grin and I followed his lead.

Once the two of us made it out of the car, Clay took my hand and placed it in his, intertwining our fingers. I felt his warm hands along with his excitement.

Suddenly, I noticed a white Persian cat in the corner window, licking a man's hand while standing on the table, making my eyes widen.

Y/N:
"Oh my gosh—look there's a cat!" I smiled widely while pointing at them.

CLAY:
"C'mon." He grinned then opened the door for me, letting me walk into the library first.

When I went inside, I was met with a surprise. To the left was the cafe but it was filled with several different kinds of cats. Then to the right of me was the magical looking library. The place was truly beautiful.

Y/N:
"Clay..." I said in awe.

CLAY:
"What do you think?" He smiled at me.

Y/N:
"What is this place?" I laughed while looking up at him.

CLAY:
"This is a cat cafe with a built in library. So, you can play with cats while you drink coffee or eat, along with reading a book."

I couldn't erase my smile.

Y/N:
"Clay this is amazing thank you—" I giggled while wrapping my arms around his waist, leaning into him as I squeezed him.

CLAY:
"Anything for you." He smiled while squeezing me back, "Now, library first or cat cafe first?"

Y/N:
"Duh cat cafe!" I pulled his hand and led us to the cafe quickly, making him chuckle.

Clay ordered our drinks and treats, meanwhile I made my way over to the cats. I sat down in the bench window area and soon, I saw a cat walking towards me, immediately being infatuated with me. I giggled and patted my lap.

Y/N:
"C'mon—" I spoke in a baby voice.

The adorable brown furred cat made her way to my lap. She sniffed my finger then plopped down, making herself at home. I giggled instantly and felt cuteness aggression to squeeze her but we just met so she probably wouldn't like that.

After a few minutes of petting the cat, Clay came up to us and sat down next to me with drinks and treats in his hands.

CLAY:
"Who's this?" He smiled at the cat.

Y/N:
"My new best friend." I joked.

Clay chuckled then set the bags of treats down on the other side of him, making the cat's head shoot up. She left me instantly, crawling into Clay's lap instead.

Y/N:
"Hey—" I fake pouted.

The cat immediately cuddled up to Clay, relaxing her body as she purred with her cheek pressed against his stomach. My best friend wheezed while petting the cats head.

CLAY:
"Think she likes me better." He grinned.

Y/N:
"Boo." I smiled, "Can you adopt these cats?"