Chapter 138 • Journal

❥Warning:
Includes strong language.

-Y/N's POV-
My eyes fluttered open. I was in Nick's bed, wrapped in his arms, making me feel safe and content. I smiled instantly with a blush, then leaned in and kissed his nose.

Suddenly, his alarm went off, screaming full blast, resulting in me sitting up fast with a gasp, being caught off guard.

A tired Nick woke up, turned to his left side and shut off the alarm.

Y/N:
"Why do you have your alarm on full blast? That scared the shit out of me." I slightly laughed.

NICK:
"Sorry." He smiled tiredly, "I'm a deep sleeper, so I need the loudest setting, so it'll wake me up."

My best friend stretched his arms up, letting out a groan in the process.

Y/N:
"How'd you sleep?"

NICK:
"Like a rock."

Y/N:
"I can tell." My lips curled up, "I'm going to get ready."

I kissed his cheek then got out of his bed, going into the bathroom with my backpack.

-NICK's POV-
I watched her walk away. I couldn't help but huff out a sad smile.

This could be my life every day in the future if Y/N picks me.

I sighed in content while tilting my head up at the ceiling, daydreaming of Y/N.

-Y/N's POV-
I curled my hair with Nick's sister's curling wand, applied some light makeup from my makeup bag in my backpack, then grabbed an outfit I left here a while ago from Nick's dresser.

Since I've been friends with Clay, George and Nick since we were 6 years old, I always kept changes of clothes at each of their houses. It definitely came in handy for days like these.

You wore this:

Once I was fully ready, I looked at myself one more time in the mirror, grabbed my backpack, then headed downstairs

Downstairs was Nick and his family, eating breakfast at the dinner table.

N MOM:
"Morning hun." She smiled at me, "I made biscuits and bacon."

Y/N:
"It looks great, thank you." I smiled back, then took a seat next to Nick.

-NICK's POV-
This was my life now. The family eating together at the dining room table is something I've always dreamt of having.

Of course, my step-dad wasn't my real dad. Of course, I had trust issues a little with him, but he's treated me just like he treats his own son and daughter.

He and I have had our good moments, and he really makes me feel appreciated.

I was so happy this was my life now.