Chapter 82 • Tea

❥Warning:
Includes strong language.

-Y/N's POV-
After I asked my best friends on dates, Clay drove each of us home and on the way, we discussed the order of who would go on the dates first.

I also explained to Clay when I started liking each of them. They all had hardcore blushes and grins on their faces the whole time.

CLAY:
"Wait—you started liking George again in 10th, Nick in 11th and me in 12th this year?"

Y/N:
"Oh my gosh I went in order—" My eyes widened with a widened smile.

Clay's wheezes filled the car along with Nick and George's laughs.

CLAY:
"You also went backwards. We started liking you first with Nick, me then George. But you started liking us as George, me then Nick." He laughed.

GEORGE:
"That's actually so funny." He smiled at me.

I chuckled.

CLAY:
"Okay so we could go in the order of when you started liking us. George could go first then me then Nick if you want Y/N."

Y/N:
"Sure." I smiled at them.

GEORGE:
"W—Would you wanna go out tonight?" He asked shyly while messing with his fingers.

Y/N:
"Of course. I've been waiting for this moment since the 4th grade."

George giggled cutely while blushing harder.

Soon, we made it to my house. I grabbed my backpack and swung it over my shoulder then turned around to meet George's gaze.

Y/N:
"Pick me up at 8." I winked at him with a grin.

George's blush intensified as his eyes widened with the cutest smile. He nodded quickly then I smiled at him one last time and waved to the others goodbye.

I stepped out of Clay's car and shut the door behind me. My friends took off then I released the breath I was holding.

Now was the time to tell my family everything.

My feet guided me to the porch shortly. I pushed down the handle and walked inside my house. I immediately saw Nicole on the couch, watching "Pretty Little Liars" while my dad was washing dishes in the kitchen. They both noticed me when I shut the door behind me.

DAD:
"Hey monkey." He smiled while shutting off the water, "How was school?"

Y/N:
"Interesting." I raised my eyebrows, "I have a date tonight."

Suddenly, my mom came downstairs.

MOM:
"Did I hear you say you have a date?" Her eyes widened.

Y/N:
"Yep..." I nodded awkwardly, "With George—"

I mumbled under my breath while turning away from them. All of their jaws dropped while my mom squealed loudly.

MOM:
"I knew it! I knew it!" She jumped excitedly while I stared at her in concern.

NICOLE:
"That's who you were making out with in your room??" Her eyebrows squished together as her eyes widened.

DAD:
"I didn't think George had it in him—" He raised his eyebrows while looking off to the side.

I stared at my family in disbelief and confusion.

Y/N:
"Wait what...? Y—You guys knew I was making out with someone...?" Awkwardness filled my body from head to toe.

NICOLE:
"Duh. I overheard you dumbass."

I rolled my eyes while crossing my arms.

Y/N:
"Well you're the dumbass because I wasn't making out with George." I raised my eyebrows.