Chapter 124 • Allow

❥Warning:
Includes strong language.

-CLAY's POV-
After Mr. (Y/L/N) told me that he wanted to speak to us, he also said to pick up Nick on the way. So, I followed his orders and gathered my friends.

Eventually, the 3 of us made it to Y/N's house. Once we walked up to the front door, I raised my hand to knock but instead, Nicole swung the door open fast, making all of us jump a little.

NICOLE:
"Come in, lover boys." She said flatly while slightly glaring at us.

Now, we were extra nervous. My friends and I exchanged some awkward glances, then stepped inside.

Right away, we noticed Mrs. (Y/L/N) sitting down on one of the single couches, messing with her fingers while looking down with a frown. Meanwhile, Y/N's father walked up to her, glancing our way.

DAD:
"Boys, take a seat." He opened his hand to wave to the couch with 3 seats.

Each of us nodded slowly, then made our way over. I sat down on the middle cushion while George was sitting to my right, Nick on the left.

Nicole shortly closed the front door, then sat down in the other singular couch next to Nick.

Mr. (Y/L/N) made his way to the middle as he crossed his arms, staring us down.

CLAY:
"U—Um...are we in trouble...?" I asked nervously.

DAD:
"That depends..." He raised his eyebrows, "What's wrong with my daughter?"

I gave my friends sad glances.

CLAY:
"We don't know."

DAD:
"Has she not told you anything?"

CLAY:
"No." I frowned, "I did notice something was off today when she—"

I looked at the sad expression on Y/N's mother's face, I definitely couldn't let her know that her own daughter called her a bitch.

CLAY:
"Um...w—when she kept saying she was fine..." I glanced back at Y/N's father.

He nodded slowly.

DAD:
"We know she snuck out, so where is she?"

CLAY:
"She came over to my house, and she told me she was coming over to yours, George." I looked at him.

GEORGE:
"She never came over." His brows furrowed together.

Nicole sighed nervously.

DAD:
"So no one knows where she is?"

NICOLE:
"What about Wilbur?"

Everyone shot their attention to her.

NICK:
"I could text him."

DAD:
"Call him." He spoke lowly.

NICK:
"O—Or call..." He stuttered nervously, then grabbed his phone out of his pocket and dialed Wilbur's number.

Shortly, he put the phone up to his ear.

DAD:
"Put it on speakerphone."

Nick followed his orders with a nod, then faced his phone up, tapping the speakerphone button.

Wilbur soon answered.

WILBUR:
"Hello?"

NICK:
"H—Hey um it's Nick, is Y/N with you?"

WILBUR:
"No. She texted me a half hour ago and asked what Hannah's address was. I think they're friends now, which is weird for me." He lightly chuckled.