Chapter 160 • Pushed

❥Warning:
Includes strong language and blood.

-Y/N's POV-
My body woke me up at 10am. Once my eyes were blinded by the sun coming in through my sheer curtains, I sat up and stretched, letting out a slight groan as I did.

Instantly, my first thought was about Clay, just like it has been for 2 weeks straight. I knew he was avoiding me, but I had no idea why. Unfortunately, no one else did too, or they did and they just didn't tell me.

Of course I wanted to go over to Clay's house and talk to him, but I was scared it would just make things worse. But even though we haven't spoken in 2 weeks, he was still on my mind every minute of every day.

After thinking about him for 10 minutes, I decided to get up and start my day.

I took a shower, blow-dried my hair, brushed my teeth, applied some makeup, tied my hair up into a ponytail with some loose ends up front, and lastly, got dressed.

You wore this:

Once I was done getting ready, my phone rang

Once I was done getting ready, my phone rang. So, I walked over to my nightstand and picked it up to see Nick was calling me. I answered shortly with a tap of the green button.

Y/N:
"Hello?" I put the phone up to my ear.

NICK:
"H—Hey um—Clay just fainted at his house and his head hit the floor, so he's bleeding and—I think he could use you."

My eyes widened as my heart fell a little.

Y/N:
"I'm on my way—" I quickly hung up and ran downstairs.

When I went down there, I saw my family eating bacon and eggs at the kitchen island.

MOM:
"Good morning, dear." She lightly smiled.

Y/N:
"Hey, could one of you drive me to Clay's house, please? Something happened to him."

NICOLE:
"I can." She raised her eyebrows and stood up.

Y/N:
"Thanks." I rushed out the front door.

-CLAY's POV-
My eyes slowly fluttered open and once they did, I felt pain in my head instantly. Then I noticed I was laying down on my couch in the living room.

NICK:
"You're awake."

I shot my head to the right to see my friend.

CLAY:
"Did you knock me out with a plate??" My eyebrows squished together.

NICK:
"What?" He looked off to the side with a smile, "No, that must've been some dream."

I rolled my eyes at his lie.

Suddenly, my front door opened and Y/N entered the room quickly, she had her hands against the door, I met her eyes. Once I did, my heart fell as I glared hard at Nick.

Y/N:
"A—Are you okay?" She ran to me, kneeling down, "Crap—your head is bleeding—"

Y/N gazed up at my temple. I sighed while sitting up.