x) The House-Elf

Surprisingly Draco says that he will join me for breakfast. "I need food." He says seeing my surprised look. I simply shrug and don't say anything.

While walking to the Great Hall, people keep looking at me and whispering things. Inside the Great Hall, it just increases.

"What the hell happened?" I mutter under my breath. I woke up later than usual but something couldn't have gone wrong in this small time. I sit down opposite Pansy and Blaise and they look up at me.

"What?" Draco asks. Even he is surprised by this. Pansy and Blaise are giving weird looks too. Without saying a word Pansy gives me her newspaper. I almost drop it on reading the heading.

THE TRUTH ABOUT SIRIUS BLACK

My hands shake slightly but I force it to stop. I start reading what is written. I am able to read it completely. It has everything that I had told Dumbledore about what happened in the third year. Draco's involvement has been erased and I am grateful for that. We don't need any more problems.

The article goes on to describe his relationship with both Harry and me. It talks about Sirius helping the Order. And at the end it describes Sirius' death. I haven't thought about it ever since I told Draco what happened.

Surprisingly all of it is from my point. I have only ever told two people about it all. Draco and Dumbledore. I know Draco won't do this. It only leaves Dumbledore. Only he could have told the press about all this.

A few other students walk by whispering about the article. I put the paper down and get up. I walk out and quickly make my way to the common room. Students are still in there and I know there will be a few students in my dorm. Without thinking I enter Draco's dorm.

I sit down on the bed as I stop myself from crying. Draco sits down beside me and wraps his arms around me. There is nothing to say here. I bury my face in his chest as I feel him rubbing my back, calming me.

Draco kisses the top of my head. "I am sorry this happened."

I sigh. "It wasn't your fault." I whisper. "You didn't know."

Draco stays quiet for a few seconds. "I am sorry for what my father and aunt did."

"I was there, Draco. At first I just kept wishing that I could have done something. And after we returned, I was able to supress all those feelings. But that article didn't help." I let it all out. Draco always listens and he is the only one who understands me.

"Fiona, listen to me." He puts a little distance between us so that he can look into my eyes. "You need to accept that there was nothing you could have done. Thinking about that night won't help you. Even I used to think about how things could have been different if I was there but that didn't help. Coming to terms with what happened did."

I sniffle. I hadn't let any tears fall yet. "How will I do that?" I ask.

Draco stays silent for a minute thinking about something. "Talking about him will help." He whispers.

"I don't know where to start." I point out.

"And that is why I am here." He says. "Your happiest memory of Sirius."

I think about it for a minute. It is hard to decide which one. I have to choose one, so I pick the one which is the first nice memory I have of him.