xi) Dragons

"Maybe I can help with that." Draco tells me. All three of us stare at Draco. He looks at Pansy and Blaise. "I will tell you later." He mutters.

I nod. I quickly finish eating before anyone else can and get out of the Great Hall. I am outside leaning against a wall, waiting. Soon enough Draco comes out.

"Look who's leaning now." He says on spotting me.

I grin as I stand up straight. "How are you helping me?" I ask. He smirks. "Got your invisibility cloak?" He asks instead of answering.

I nod. "Good we need to get inside it." He says. I don't do it. "What do you know that I don't?" I ask.

Draco sighs. "It will be easier to show you." He answers. "If you trust me for ten minutes you will know."

I sigh. I take the cloak out and put it on the two of us. Draco takes the lead and starts to lead me outside. He starts heading for the forest but stops once we reach Hagrid's hut. We walk along the edge until we reach a clearing.

I can see the fire long before we get there. Draco stops. "I don't know what is there. You got a letter from Charlie telling you to meet him here while everyone else is at Hogsmeade." Draco tells me.

I nod and remove the cloak. "I was wondering if you will use a cloak as well." Someone says from behind. I turn around and am met by Charlie Weasley.

"How else are we to get away from everyone?" I ask him.

"I see you got my letter." Charlie says.

I glare at Draco. "Sure." I say. Then I look back at Charlie. "Why are we here?" I ask.

"So that I can show you your first task." Charlie replies.

"And why would you do that?" Draco asks. His voice is still calm but not the threatening kind of calm.

"Because Fiona should not be forced into this." Charlie answers.

I raise my brows. "And what about my brother? Shouldn't he be warned?" I ask.

"Ron can take care of that." Charlie answers. Draco opens his mouth to say something but I stop him. Luckily Charlie misses it. "Now come, I will show you the dragons."

"Dragons?" Draco and I ask at the same time.

Charlie smiles at us. "Why else would I be here if not for dragons?" He asks.

"How would I know why you are here?" Draco snaps at Charlie.

"Ron did mention once that you work in Romania with dragons. It slipped my mind." I tell Charlie.

He nods. "Very well come with me and keep the cloak on. I really like my job." I smile and pull the cloak over Draco and me.

Charlie leads us to the dragons. He stays close enough so that he can talk to us without seeming like an idiot.

"This is the Swedish Short-Snout, Welsh Green, Chinese Fireball, Hungarian Horntail and Norwegian Ridgeback." Charlie points them all out. I look at them in awe.