i) 'Malfoy, Draco Malfoy'

Dumbledore had dropped me off at the Leaky Cauldron, where I will stay until it was time for me to go to Hogwarts. I had met a few other students in passing. Whenever I had asked them about Hogwarts they would talk about it as if it's the most wonderful place. I have talked to Harry a couple times but he has no idea who I am. When I don't want people to recognise me I use the name of my adoptive parents.

Mostly everyone talks to me either in wonder that I am a Potter or as they would talk with just anyone else. But today was different. Today I met someone who is just like me.
"And who may you be?" A cold voice asks from behind me.

I frown and turn around to be met by a pair of grey eyes. "Fiona." I answer simply. "And who are you?"

"Malfoy, Draco Malfoy." The boy replies.

At his reply I look the boy up and down. He has platinum blonde hair which I have heard is quite common as a Malfoy. His grey eyes are as well. His face is pale which I suppose is another thing he inherited. And to top it all off he's wearing a black suit like all Malfoys do.

"I have never seen you here before." Malfoy says pulling me out of my thoughts.

"This will be the first time I will be attending Hogwarts." I inform him. "Which year are you in?"

"Third." Malfoy answers.

"I will be in my third year as well." I say. I had noticed that he was not being rude to me, which I have learned from Harry is a trait of his.

"Want someone to show you around-" He smirks. "-when we are in Hogwarts?" A slight cockiness is evident in his voice.

"Maybe." I reply. "But then again I did meet a few others who go to Hogwarts and they have also made the same offer."

Malfoy smiles coyly. "For someone as beautiful as you any boy will jump at the chance to show you around." He says.

"Are you any boy?" I ask, the smile on my lips matching his.

"You can find that out for yourself." He replies.

"Draco." An even colder voice calls from behind him stopping our conversation. I notice the boy flinch slightly when he is called.

The man, who resembles the boy and the one who called him, walks over to us. I look at him as the man examines me. "You must be Fiona Potter." He says.

"I am." I reply. I don't miss the look of surprise on Draco's face. "And who might you be?"

"Lucius Malfoy." The man replies extending a hand. I look at the hand coldly deciding whether or not to take it. I decide to and when we shake hands I notice how cold his hands are. "I believe you were getting acquainted with my son?" He asks placing a hand on Draco's shoulder.

Draco grimaces slightly. "I was." I reply. "We were just talking about Hogwarts."

The man looks between the two of us. "Please excuse us for a minute." He says and walks away, not waiting for my reply and drags his son with him.

I furrow my eyebrows and follow them. They are exactly what I need. I am not going to Hogwarts just because I want to but because I have a mission of my own. The mission is quite simple and revolves around Voldemort. But for now my mission is Sirius Black.