xviii) Breakout

Draco and I have completed our rounds and are sitting in our compartment with Pansy and Blaise. Surprisingly when Draco had bullied a first-year, Hermione had said nothing and turned a blind eye. I had stepped up and stopped him.

Draco had gotten rid of Crabbe and Goyle, so it is only the four of us. "What are you going to do after we get to Hogwarts?" Pansy asks.

I look at her. "You know..." Blaise begins. "...go back to before or keep ignoring each other?"

Draco and I exchange a look. We have talked about this and we both believe that no matter what we do, Voldemort will never believe that we don't care for the other.

"We... don't know." I answer. "We can figure it out later."

They nod not saying anything else. I notice Harry walking by and Draco's hands immediately fist on his suit. I place a hand on his hand and he calms down after looking at me.

After I am certain he won't do anything stupid, I stand up. Outside I follow Harry a bit until he turns around. "Is he going to come and kill me?" Harry asks.

I glare at him. "Is that really what you are asking?" I scoff. "I won't stop him if he tries to kill you."

Harry sighs. "Listen, I am sorry. I didn't mean for any of this." I raise a hand stopping him from going any further.

"I don't care about that. I would be more than happy to go back to ignoring you like third year but I can't. So next time you have some dream or whatever, tell me." My voice is steady but cold.

I turn around to walk away when Harry doesn't say anything. "What did He do? Voldemort." Harry asks.

I turn my head to him. "Make me use the Cruciatus Curse on Draco first and then keeping me pinned against another wall, He used the Curse on Draco Himself."

Harry's face goes paler with each word I say. Guess he didn't know what Voldemort can do. It doesn't matter, he only needs to tell me everything to make sure it is not repeated again.

"I am sorry, Fiona. But I can't tell you everything if you just go and tell Voldemort." Harry says.

I scoff in disbelieve. "You really think that little about me?" I ask him. "That I will repeat everything you say to Voldemort. Do you not know me?"

Harry looks around. "Please can we do this in a less crowded area?" I look around too.

"Fine." I spat at Harry and walk back to my compartment.

I sit down in my seat trying not to seem as angry as I feel. Only problem is that Draco knows when I am bothered and how much bothered I am.

"What did he say?" Draco asks immediately and his expression suggests that he already knows it was something bad.

"He said he would like to have the conversation in a more private place." I reply. "I might as well kill him when we finally have the conversation."

Blaise rolls his eyes, Pansy raises her eyebrows while Draco looks at me with a humoured look on his face. "Okay, what did he say exactly?" He asks.

I shake my head. "Just forget it." I say getting more comfortable on the seat. I really need to sleep a bit more before we get back to Hogwarts again, especially since I will have to deal with my idiot of a brother.