xv) 'Never Have I Ever'

The next morning, Draco is discharged and after a quick breakfast, Draco and I enter the Slytherin common room. Pansy and Blaise immediately greets us. Pansy throws her arms around Draco, relief washing over her face.

Blaise watches her for a second before walking over to me. "You okay?" He asks.

"Why won't I be?" I ask smiling to reassure him.

"Because I don't know what I would do if I have to watch the one I love almost die in front of me." His gaze lingers on Pansy for one second before he looks back at me.

"Yeah, I am good now." I tell Blaise. He nods.

"Oh, a letter came for you last night." Pansy tells me. All the calm I had felt vanishes as I take the letter from Pansy. "I kept it since you were not there."

"Thanks." I say. I exchange a look with Draco before we climb the stairs to his dorm. I sit down on the bed and open the letter.

"When?" Draco asks quietly.

"Two days." I look up at him. "We have two days to make all the last arrangements."

Draco sighs. "I guess it was stupid to hope that we will have more time."

I get up and approach him. "It wasn't stupid. I hoped for the same thing too."

"So this is it?"

"I am afraid it is."

A knock sounds on the door making us jump away from each other. I open it to find Blaise standing there. "What is it?"

"The boys are throwing a survival party for Draco and they wanted to know when you would be free." Blaise explains as he eyes me suggestively.

"Today evening sounds nice." I say glancing back at Draco.

'You sure?' He asks.

'One last time having fun? Yes absolutely.' I reply.

"Alright, I will let them know." Blaise says grabbing the door by the handle and starting to close it. "Oh, and please be quiet." I push the door close with all my strength and hear a 'ow'.

I smirk at Draco who is trying not to burst out laughing. "You should stop breaking people's noses." He says.

I shrug. "I thought you will enjoy it."

"What I will enjoy is taking a bath."

I roll my eyes and walk over to him. "As you say."

—–·——–

Every girl in our year is already in the boy's dorm when Draco and I enter. Blaise hands the two of us a glass each and whispers to me, "Be careful of the two, I don't trust them." He indicates to Theo and Astoria who are talking to each other and glancing furtively towards us.

"Alright." I nod at Blaise as he moves away and I turn to Draco. "What do you think the party will contain?"

He shrugs as he takes a sip. "I don't care as long as they don't tell us to play Truth or Dare."