xv) "You two should get married"

Somehow the seventh years have arranged everything within an hour. The room has been decorated with green and silver ribbons. Food is present along with drinks. Music is blaring on the speakers.

A party to celebrate me winning the first task. I didn't expect to survive the first one and now I have a bit more faith than before.

As soon as I enter, two of the players from the quidditch team pick me up on their shoulders as everyone starts cheering. Draco hands me the egg and everyone starts to cheer louder.

"Do you want me to open it?" I shout over the cheering.

Everyone shouts yes in a single voice. Grinning widely I open it. An awful and ear piercing screech fill the air. Everyone covers their ears and the two holding me up drop me to hold their ears. I quickly close the egg.

"What the bloody hell was that?" One of the Slytherins ask.

"I have no idea." I reply. "I guess I can figure it out after the party." I add. Everyone laughs and the music resumes.

I sit down on the couch. "This party is for you." Pansy tells me.

I wave my hand at her. "I don't care. I am tired from distracting that bloody dragon." I tell her.

While I had been talking to her, my eyes are searching the room. "Where is he?" I ask finally.

"Pretty sure getting a drink for you." Blaise replies sitting down beside Pansy.

I roll my eyes. "Where is he?" I ask.

"Over there." I go to where Blaise points and sure enough find him there.

"I don't need a drink." I tell him, looping my arm around his shoulder. "I need you."

Draco smirks and holds my hand around his shoulder. "Well you already have me."

"Come on sit with us." I tell him. He smiles and sits down with the rest of us, after getting a drink for the two of us.

"We need a toast." Pansy says raising her glass.

Blaise, Draco and I raise our glasses too. Pansy looks at Draco, prompting him to make the toast. Draco smirks towards me once.

"To Fiona Potter-" He begins. "-for facing a dragon and coming out unscathed."

"To Fiona." The other two say in unison.

I don't say anything but drink with them. "Who would you toast to, Fiona?" Blaise asks.

I smirk. "I will have to think about it." I answer shooting a look towards Draco. He rolls his eyes.

"So you knew about the dragon?" Pansy asks. I think about what to answer. The truth or the lie. I decide to go with the truth.

"I did." I reply. "But only for a day more than Harry and the others."

"And were you planning on telling anyone?" Blaise asks.

I shrug. "I would have told Vik but I was going to wait for that night. Otherwise no, I would not have told anyone." I answer.