x) Aberforth Dumbledore

What actually surprised me is that the Carrows allowed quidditch to continue. But it isn't fun anymore because the other houses will lose on purpose so as to not get on the bad side of the Carrows and definitely Snape.

It's been sometime since anyone, including me, have seen Snape. I wonder what he is doing but I don't try to find out. He is still working as a double spy even though no one knows it except me. Even Draco believes he is truly on Voldemort's side.

"Are we really going to practice?" Blaise asks as we get ready in the tent. The others are already outside, warming up.

I sigh. "We need to keep up appearances, Blaise. They want us to act like it will be just another quidditch match. We don't have a choice."

"She's right, Blaise. We have to do this." Draco adds as he finishes getting ready too. "And try to lose yourself in the practice."

We go out and as always start practicing. I just don't hold any tryouts finding no point in them. After practicing, we go back into the castle and after dinner, Draco and I slip away from Pansy and Blaise.

"They weren't at dinner again. What are they eating?" I wonder aloud.

"They might have sneaked into the kitchen." Draco offers hopefully but one look from me is enough for him to know that it is impossible.

Of course we had put on the invisibility cloak. It would be foolish to go there without it. Once we enter the room, we find both Ginny and Neville inside along with a few others.

I look at Draco. Even if they accept me quickly, they won't accept Draco that easily. Before either of us can nake a remark, Neville comes up to us.

"They know about you two and most of them were happy to accept you. That is all except Seamus." I roll my eyes. How predictable. "And Krum has been looking for you."

By now everyone has turned to stare at us. Draco looks around uneasily but no one says anything against him except Seamus Finnigan. I have had problems with this boy from the first day and it resulted in more problems between him and Draco.

"Why should we believe that two Death Eaters are helping us?" He asks loudly. Muttering fills the empty space but most of them are curiosity and not accusatory.

"You don't want to believe them, I can very well erase your memory and put you out on the corridor." Ginny threatens making Draco's eyebrows raise slightly. "But for now move. They are to be on air in fifteen minutes."

They part without question and Draco and I walk over to Ginny. "That was new, Ginny." Draco says making others gasp or start whispering again. A Malfoy calling a Weasley by the first name is quite uncommon after all.

I turn to the group gathered around. I recognise everyone. Surprisingly most are from our year and not a single Slytherin except Draco and me are present. I will have to talk with Ginny and Neville about that later.

I look around the room quickly. Hammocks hang around the room showing people have slept here. The house banners are present including Slytherin. That side has only two beds but it is nice to see Slytherin included.

"I know most of you don't trust us." I say loudly getting everyone's attention. "But allow us a chance to show you that we are really on your side."