ix) The Plan

"Why do you need so much attention, Potter?" Finnigan asks. "Can't you be happy with what you have?"

Ron is not saying anything, only staring at the ground in shame. "Do you think I put my name in there? What am I? Stupid?" Harry shouts back.

"He is." Draco whispers to me. I shoot him a glare. "Not the time."

"And he got his evil half in it too." Ron says next. "Right, let's not forget that witch." Finning adds.

The crowd goes quite as all eyes fall on me. Pansy, Blaise and I immediately hold Draco back. I want to see what Harry does next.

The three boys don't notice anything as Harry takes out his wand. "Don't you dare bring my sister into this." He shouts clearly angrier than before. "She didn't ask for it and neither did I."

"You say that everytime." Finnigan spats. "Who gave you the idea, your evil twin?" Ron asks.

"Ronald!" Hermione scolds him. I hadn't noticed her until now. She must not have been here until that very moment. "Let's go, Harry." She tugs at Harry's arm but he doesn't move.

"Call Fiona a witch or evil ever again and see what happens." Harry threatens raising his wand.

Draco looks interested now. I decide to stop Harry before he does something stupid like always.

"Evil." Ron says at the same time as Finnigan says, "Witch."

Harry raises his wand but before he can do anything I step forward. "Harry, stop!" I order him.

Harry stops struggling against Hermione who has grabbed Harry's hand to stop him. He turns to face me as does Ron and Finnigan, their faces pale. I notice their eyes' travel behind me and their faces going paler. Must have seen Draco standing there.

"Don't waste your time with those two idiots. Come with me." I tell Harry. When he doesn't move, I add, "Now."

He throws one last glare at Ron and Finnigan. If only looks could kill. I march past the group and notice Vik giving me a thumbs up. I roll my eyes at him and continue towards the castle. I know Harry is with me, I don't know if anyone else is.

When I reach an empty classroom, I push open the door and enter. I turn around and see Harry entering with Hermione. I wait for a few seconds and Draco enters. I lock the door behind him.

"Fiona, Harry didn't-" Hermione begins but I stop her by putting my hand up.

"That much is evident." I say. "Too evident." Draco grumbles from behind me.

I try not to laugh. "So what happened?" I ask.

Both Hermione and Harry begin to answer at the same time. Draco and I exchange a look. "Idiots." Draco says loud enough to be heard over them.

They stop and look at us. "Why is he here?" Harry asks annoyed, pointing at Draco.

"Because I want him to be." I answer. "And because I don't prefer to repeat everything to him."

"Repeat everything?" Harry asks.

Hermione shoots Harry an annoyed look. "Just like you repeat everything to me, Fiona repeats everything to Malfoy." Hermione explains to Harry. It seemed that Hermione made a point of saying 'Malfoy' in a normal way.