xxiii) Gringotts

"I don't know how I was able to survive with Weasley." Draco says as we stand by Dobby's grave waiting for the others to show up. I can see Harry talking to Luna and Ron and Hermione had moved aside to disguise themselves.

"You are surprised you were able to survive with Ron?" I ask incredulously. "You aren't surprised you were able to survive with Harry?"

Draco shrugs. "He is surprisingly better than Weasley." He answers making my brows raise higher than possible. "And if you remember correctly, the enmity between us doesn't start until Weasley laughs at my name and I make a wrong comment."

I scoff. "It was more than a wrong comment and the enmity would have started either way."

"I can still blame it on Weasley." Draco says nonchalantly.

"Yeah." I have to agree with that. He has a good point and besides I just love to blame Ron for everything.

Harry soon enough joins us and looks between the two of us. I can see that he still doesn't approve but he has refrained himself from making comments and so I do too.

"Got your cloak?" Harry asks me.

"I never leave without it." I tell him drawing the cloak from my pocket.

Harry nods but my attention is caught by something behind him. Ron walks over with a long beard and hair and wearing all black. "What do you think?" He asks.

"Never grow a beard." I tell him observing him carefully. "But you match the rookie Death Eater style."

"There is a style?" Ron asks confused.

Harry rolls his eyes and I sigh irritatedly. "Fucking idiot." Draco mutters under his breath which only I hear and turn my head to him to hide my smile. I am not explaining this to the others.

"You're charming as ever, Weasley." Draco comments but Ron isn't listening anymore.

"Bloody hell." He mutters and we all turn to see Bellatrix, or rather Hermione, walking to us, a miserable look on her face and wobbling on her high heels. Griphook is with her.

"Well? How do I look?" Hearing Hermione's voice but seeing Bellatrix's mouth mive is certainly a sight, and definitely not a good one.

"Like my aunt." Draco cringes, a disgusted tone in his voice.

"Hideous." Ron nods agreeing with Draco. They smirk at each other before realising that they shared a smirk, a joke. They turn away from each other, horrified.

"Disgusting and like I really want to kill you." I tell Hermione scrunching up my nose.

"That is supposed to be good?" Ron asks surprised.

"It means she is perfect." Draco answers for me. "Everyone ready?"

"You can give that to Hermione to hold, alright Griphook?" Harry asks the goblin. I can't believe Harry agreed to give the Sword of Gryffindor as payment to the goblin.

As Hermione opens her bag, I glare at Harry. He gives me a sheepish look. Hermione walks over to us and Ron offers his hand to Hermione. She takes it and Harry takes Ron's other hand. Then me and then Draco. We all look at the goblin who comes over hesitatingly.