xiv) The Dream

Draco and I eventually tell Pansy and Blaise that we are back together. We don't tell them why we act like that in front of others. They asked us questions continuously but I am able to put a stop to Pansy's questions by reminding her of the bet I won.

But Draco has a hard time avoiding Blaise's questions. He never made a deal like that and he pesters me more than Draco because I am the one who is less likely to hex him.

But they both help us in maintaining our facade. As they said, we are friends and this is exactly what friends are for, or something like that. Draco has serious issues about having friends. He can't believe anyone can be his friend just like that.

Draco seriously drives me crazy sometimes. We still argue about everything and I actually enjoy it. I have enjoyed it before too and now I enjoy it more.

"When are you going to be able to play again?" Blaise asks me as I join him and Pansy in the common room.

I shrug. "I don't think I will be able to play until the final again." I answer. "Pomfrey almost hexed me for asking permission to play."

This makes someone chuckle from behind me. I don't need to turn around to know that it's Draco. "I would have loved to see that." He says.

I roll my eyes. "Consider yourself lucky that Harry isn't trying to hex you." I tell him. "When I talked to him he was furious."

Draco shrugs as he sits down. "Not my fault he got suspended. All I did was push him out of my path. He was the one who tried to fight against the others." He defends himself.

"Forget it." I sigh. "Not like we can change anything. Just you all should figure out a way of getting back at Umbridge. I need to do something." I get up and head upto my dorm.

Entering I leave the door open. Draco enters a few minutes later and I lock the door. "What are you going to write today?" He asks.

I give him a rueful smile. "Just that Harry is still holding regular meetings. There is nothing else to report." I answer. "But I think I will write to Vik while I am at it too."

Draco nods. He knows that I am a spy really. It took a little while but I told him everything. Draco did too. That is how I learned that he is a spy for the Order as well. The only one he writes to is Vik while I write to a few of them.

"I still can't believe you have more access than me." Draco groans. "I always had more access than you."

I laugh a little. "Here take this and write. Let me check it after you are done."

He takes the paper and a quill and we get to work wordlessly. It is hard figuring out how to code everything but be sure to make it all understandable at the same time. Finally we are done.

𝔖𝔦𝔯,
      ℑ 𝔥𝔞𝔳𝔢 𝔫𝔬𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔪𝔲𝔠𝔥 𝔱𝔬 𝔰𝔞𝔶. ℌ𝔞𝔯𝔯𝔶 𝔞𝔫𝔡 ℑ 𝔞𝔯𝔢 𝔤𝔬𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔴𝔢𝔩𝔩. ℌ𝔢 𝔥𝔞𝔰 𝔟𝔢𝔢𝔫 𝔟𝔞𝔫𝔫𝔢𝔡 𝔣𝔯𝔬𝔪 𝔮𝔲𝔦𝔡𝔡𝔦𝔱𝔠𝔥 𝔟𝔲𝔱 𝔣𝔦𝔫𝔡𝔰 𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔭𝔦𝔫𝔢𝔰𝔰 𝔰𝔬𝔪𝔢𝔴𝔥𝔢𝔯𝔢 𝔢𝔩𝔰𝔢. ℌ𝔢 𝔦𝔰 𝔫𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔯 𝔴𝔦𝔱𝔥𝔬𝔲𝔱 𝔥𝔦𝔰 𝔣𝔯𝔦𝔢𝔫𝔡𝔰. ℑ 𝔥𝔬𝔭𝔢 𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔯𝔶𝔬𝔫𝔢 𝔦𝔰 𝔞𝔩𝔯𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱.
                                                                𝔉𝔦𝔬𝔫𝔞.