xiv) 'Sectumsepra'

Things are starting to get better with each day, if I am not counting how Voldemort is yet to give us a date. Both Draco and I are hoping that it won't be very soon but we both know that things are never as we want them to be.

"What do you think about taking a walk?" Draco asks me on a fine Saturday morning.

I look outside. The weather is surprisingly very good and I need a break from worrying about when everything will go to hell and of course break from homework."

"Yeah sure, why not?" I answer taking Draco's outstretched hand.

"I was worried for a second that you will say no." Draco tells me as we make our way outside.

"As if I will say no to you." I joke. Draco laughs. It is the first time I have heard him laugh freely in quite a long time.

"I missed hearing you laugh." I say.

"Maybe I can laugh a few more times for you." Draco replies immediately. He is in a good mood today.

"Do you think we can be normal teenagers for one afternoon?" I ask Draco. I know he won't say no when I ask for something but I still want to make sure that he is okay with it.

Draco smiles softly at me. "I would like that very much." I guess we are both longing for a life as normal teenagers. I sigh and push all those thoughts away intent on enjoying the day completely.

"So which route would you like to take?" Draco asks.

"The scenic one." I reply looking at his face.

Draco smirks at me. "If you want to see 'this' scenery, we could have stayed inside."

I smirk mischievously. "Oh don't worry, everything around here is a lot more beautiful than your face."

Draco almost jumps away from me. He takes a few steps away but keeps holding my hand. "I don't think I want to talk to you."

I shrug not letting go of his hand. "I kind of enjoy the silence." I tell him. "I won't mind if we don't talk."

Draco studies my face for a second before moving back beside me and wrapping a hand around my waist. "Then we won't talk." He whispers is my ear as we start walking around.

We sit down beside the Black Lake. We haven't said a word but I am enjoying the comfortable silence between us.

"This lake reminds me of the one near Remus and Vik's houses, where I grew up." I say suddenly.

Draco shifts to look at me. Neither of us have many happy memories from our childhood and I have certainly never shared the few I have with Draco. Vik has told Draco a few but I didn't.

"And you had a lot of fun there?" Draco asks.

I keep looking at the lake, smiling thinking about what I will say next. "When I was five and Vik and I were at Remus', he took me out one night. He showed me the stars and told me the names of the constellations. It was a full moon and we were not having any troubles. That is until Remus, as a werewolf, appeared. Vik trued to push me behind him but something in Remus' eyes made me step forward. That was the first time I had done it. Tamed a werewolf which is supposed to be impossible."