viii) Slytherin vs Gryffindor

"Hey, are you okay?" Blaise asks as he sits down in front of me.

I look up and give him a weak smile. "I can tell you this much, I don't think I can keep my food down."

"Yeah me too." Blaise says. "Do you think I have to eat to keep up appearances as the vice-captain?"

I shake my head. "If you do that then you will need to go and throw up, so I suggest you only eat if you feel like it."

Draco gets in the seat beside me. "So what chances do you have?" He asks. "I would say high since Potter is the captain and Weasley is still their goalkeeper."

"Shut up, Malfoy!" Blaise snaps. "You quit the team and everyone is unhappy because of it."

Draco is taken aback by Blaise's tone and quite frankly, so am I. We both stare at him when he realises what he just did. "The nerves are getting to me."

I shrug. "Go down to the pitch and change." I order him. "The rest of the team will be there soon and don't snap at them like that. You are the vice-captain."

Blaise nods as he gets up. I turn to Draco. "You shouldn't have quit."

"What else was I supposed to do?" He asks. "I can't do both together."

"Draco." I sigh exasperatedly. If he doesn't come out more then more people will start asking questions.

Before I can continue, Draco stops me. "I am sorry but I need to do this. You know that." I look away knowing I can't argue against that. "But I will come down to watch the match. I promise."

I smile a little. I guess it's the best we can get at the moment. "I will need to show my brother who's better."

Draco smirks. "I can tell you who is better."

"Fiona, we need to go down now." Rosier says getting our attention.

"Fucking piece of shit." Draco mutters. He doesn't say anything to Rosier because I glare at him.

I get up and Draco and I head down together. Before separating Draco kisses me. "Good luck." He says and walks over to the stands. I watch him until I loose him in the crowd and then turn around and enter the tent.

Everyone stops talking once I enter. I put on a winning smile on my face and quickly change into my outfit and stand in front to give my speech.

"Alright. We all know I hate wasting words-" A collective laugh goes through the room. "-so I will directly say this. We trained for this and now we will make sure that we win. We have had bad odds in the past but today we will make sure that we don't get those odds."

Everyone cheers. Well that's the best I can do. Draco had given half the speeches last time. I am not counting on Blaise to do it. I know one thing. If I have to I will end the match no matter what the score is.

We grab our brooms and march outside to cheering. The Gryffindors walk in from the opposite side. Harry and I meet in the middle of the field and shake, more like crush, hands. On Hooch's signal, we all mount our brooms and the game starts.

A few minutes into the game and I realise that there is a high chance that we will lose this. Somehow Ron is able to block almost all the goals. We manage to score a few but still it isn't good enough. Rosier is having trouble with the hoops too. Somehow Harry has put together an incredible team.