xxx) Afterlife

Walking into a group of Death Eaters and their Dark Lord isn't as terrifying as I had expected. I know my family is with me in spirit and Harry in life.

Everyone turns to look at us as Harry and I walk into their midst. Bellatrix looks eagerly between us and Voldemort. Voldemort regards us with cold eyes.

Harry has his wand drawn but I don't bother. Neither of us are trying to stop death but we are not suffering any torture before that too.

"Harry? Fiona?" A familiar voice calls and I turn to see Hagrid tied up. I have never been close to Hagrid but he still cares for me in the same way. "No! What are you doing here?"

"Quiet." Another Death Eater hisses.

My eyes meet Narcissa's for a second and I see the horror in her eyes. I know she wants to save me but that's impossible at the moment.

I turn back to look at Voldemort, shutting everyone else out. His eyes move between Harry and me. His eyes flick down to my left arm and He didn't look pleased. But I am very pleased.

One of His most loyal and trustable servant is not loyal nor trustable and neither a servant.

"Harry and Fiona Potter." Voldemort speaks into the quiet. "The Boy and Girl Who Lived... have come to die."

Voldemort raises his wand at us and Harry and I squeeze each other's hands tightly.

"Avada Kedavra!"

A flash of green light, then nothing.

——–·——–

My eyes flutter open but I immediately close them to block out the bright light.

Wait. Bright light?

I force my eyes to open and give them a few minutes to adjust. Once they have, I look around. Everything is blindingly white and it seems as if I am in some station.

But I am alone.

I look around once more checking everywhere carefully. No, I am truly alone. No one is with me.

"Harry?" I call out loudly just to be certain though there is no chance of Harry being here.

I slowly get to my feet trying to make some sense of the situation. If I am dead, then why am I here? An endless white room, which resembles King's Cross Station too much.

I hear whimpering from somewhere close right before I can curse the maker of this place. I decide to curse them later and approach the bench from where the sound is coming.

Something is lying underneath the bench and not thinking too much about it, I kneel down. I am dead after all. A very ugly creature, which reminds me of a fetus, is lying there.

"Fuck!" I exclaim and scoot away from the thing.

"It won't harm you." I freeze when I hear the voice. Slowly I get to my feet before turning around and coming face to face with Vik.

"Vik." I breath out before hugging him tightly. He returns the hug and we stay like that for a few moments.

"Let me look at you properly." Vik says before pulling away.