ii) Dear Brother

I wake up to knocking on my door. "Fiona, are you up?" I hear Narcissa ask. I yawn and rub my eyes. "Yes, come in." I reply. The door opens and Narcissa enters.

Her eyes immediately land on Draco beside me and she sighs. This isn't the first time she has seen us in the same bed together. Seeing him with me means only one thing to her. Lucius has decided to give Draco a 'lesson'.

"You don't even bother hiding in front of me." Narcissa says, her voice low so not to wake Draco. I shrug. "You don't say anything." I point out. Narcissa chuckles. "And to think you both were so afraid after I found you the first time."

I smile a little at the memory. Narcissa had gone to my room and not finding me, she had come to Draco's. There she found us both in his bed. We had been terrified of what would happen next but Narcissa had simply told us to explain. We did and she said she won't be saying anything and told us that it is okay for us to do it as long as we don't get caught by Lucius. Luckily we haven't been caught yet.

"We need to start getting ready?" I ask. Narcissa nods. "You do." She says. She glances towards the clock. "You have half an hour." With that she leaves the room. I turn towards Draco.

"I know you are awake." I say. Draco groans a little. "How can you always tell?" He asks in an annoyed voice. I smirk at him. "Won't you like to know?" I quickly jump out of bed and enter the bathroom.

I don't lock the door. If we are to get ready in half an hour, we need to do it together. Atleast we won't take a shower together. I have a feeling if Lucius knew about what we have done together, he will kick me out of here.

The only reason we still have two different rooms is to keep up appearances. If only Narcissa was here, we would have just kept one room. Then again if it was only Narcissa we won't even have become this close in the first place.

Draco enters behind me and I quickly push the thoughts out of my head. "Excited?" I ask. Draco smirks. "You know me." He answers.

---·---

We arrive at the camp by side along apparation. Lucius apparated us. The tent is already set up, the house-elves must have done it. Lucius Malfoy doing work would be something to see. We enter the tent which is a small manor in itself.

"Fiona, you are upstairs." Lucius says in his cold voice. And there are stairs leading to a second floor. Why not? "Draco you are with me in the other room."

I look over at Draco to see his face has become even paler. Neither of us has forgotten what Lucius said last night. "If you want you are allowed to go outside." Lucius says before walking up the stairs. Draco and I exchange a look and quickly make our way outside.

Neither of us say a word about what happened in there. "How long ago do they come?" I ask Draco gesturing around to the other tents. He seems happy that I asked a question. "Some arrive a week ago. Some, like us, arrive during the morning. While others arrive just before the match." Draco explains.

"Staying in a tent for a week is adventurous." I say. Draco quirks an eyebrow, amusement written all over his face. "Let me guess. You have already done it." He says.

I shrug. "Vik may have just become a popular international player, but his father was a popular player before him. Which meant a lot of quidditch matches." I defend myself.