xx) Escape

Someone knocks on my door and I sigh heavily. I hate it when someone comes to my room. Ever since I came back from Hogwarts for Easter Break, I haven't been someone you should be near. Well I usually make exceptions for Narcissa. So...

"Come in." I wave my hand at the door and closing the book I was reading, I sit up.

Narcissa enters and it is clear that she is extremely nervous. She walks over to me. "They want you to come downstairs and look at the new prisoners." She informs me.

"When will they learn I don't do whatever they tell me to?" I ask her. "I am not going down there."

"They think one of them is your brother." Narcissa adds. That is exactly what she needs to tell me to get me to agree.

I sigh and run a hand through my hair. "Anything else I should know?" I don't want to be surprised down there.

"They identified Weasley and Granger and another boy was caught with them." She informs me and I nod waiting for her to say something about Draco. "He isn't with them." She adds quietly

I don't know whether I should be relieved he isn't caught or worried about where he is. For now I push those thoughts to the back of my mind and stand up. I run a hand over my dress, smoothing it.

"That is for the best." I tell her placing a hand on her arm. "If Draco isn't here and there is no news of him, it means he's somewhere safe."

Narcissa nods and takes a deep breath. "We should get down there. They have been waiting for sometime now."

I take a deep breath and lead the way out of the room. As always Narcissa comes behind me but takes the lead once we near the living room. I take a deep breath not trying to imagine what will happen once we are inside the room.

"You finally decide to grace us with your presence, did you?" Bellatrix snaps at me.

I simply smirk at her. "And what did we talk about?" I ask her sweetly which shuts her up.

Her lips press in a thin line and she walks over to the prisoners. I finally let my eyes travel to them. A boy with disfigured face, who I can recognise from a mile away, is first. Next is Hermione and Ron. And lastly is a boy with blonde hair and pale skin. He is wearing Muggle clothes and his eyes are boring into me.

I look away from him because he reminds me too much of Draco and approach Bellatrix. "Is this the one?" I ask with disgust.

"Well, do you recognise him?" Bellatrix asks impatiently.

"What happened to his face?" I scrunch up my nose while asking.

"Must have been some poison in the woods." Scabbier responds earning a glare from me which makes him shrink away. I don't miss the look of surprise from Harry, Ron and Hermione and the look which says 'I am used to this' from the other boy. Again the boy reminds me of Draco.

"So? Is it Harry Potter?" Lucius asks eagerly.

I turn around to face him. "Aren't you being a bit too eager?" I ask. I point at Lucius. "You or-" I turn my finger to Bellatrix who is still holding Harry by his hair. "-you will be given no credit. You are not doing any work. The only thing you are doing is ordering others to get things done. Maybe I should just tell Him that the next time He comes to visit."