i) Spy

Over the summer I have ignored Draco as much as possible. I know he is confused by this but I have made up my mind and I am not telling him anything. Narcissa has tried to ask me why I do this but I always figure out a way around her questions.

The only one who knows the truth is Lucius Malfoy. He supports my decision of not telling the others anything. As he said, it's better if they know nothing than everything.

I try not to look at Draco as well. One look at him makes me want to tell him everything. The few times that our eyes have connected, I have seen the questions and how much he is hurt by me not talking to him and ignoring him completely.

It hurts me too. I had to find some comfort from elsewhere and this has been provided to me by four boys: Vik, Cedric, Charlie and Bill.

Vik is the one who understands me better than anyone else and has more words of comfort than the others. I am allowed to meet him once a week too if he can manage it.

Bill and Charlie are not able to provide as much comfort as Vik but atleast they can provide even a little. Most of the secrets that I uncover, I send to them. We use coded messages that Vik and I developed when we were children. They learned the language from Vik.

And lastly is Cedric. I try not to send too many messages to him. Especially after a few of them suggested that he cares for me as more than a friend and he broke up with Chang after an argument. But sometimes I have to send him messages as I don't have much choice.

I have to be extremely careful when gathering information. If Voldemort even suspects anything is wrong then not only would I die but Draco would too. I am not sure if Voldemort really believes that I don't care for Draco at all.

One day Lucius asks me to come to his office. It isn't unusual for him to do this. Voldemort never tells me anything directly, always orders Lucius to inform me of anything necessary. Other than some secrets He wants the Order to know, he hasn't told me to do anything.

"Take a seat." He says, gesturing to a couch. I sit down waiting for him to say why I am here. He sits down on the couch opposite me. "Your brother has been called in for a disciplinary hearing." Lucius informs me.

I slightly raise my eyebrows. I have gotten used to hiding my emotions and only showing those which are necessary. "What has he done?" I ask, careful that my voice doesn't let anything unnecessary known.

"He cast the Patronus Charm in front of a muggle." Lucius answers. I am genuinely surprised now. If anything I know that Harry would never do any of it without reason. But I have to be careful of the questions I ask.

"Why would he cast a Patronus Charm if no dementors were present?" I ask. Seeing Lucius raise an eyebrow, I add, "I am curious as to why he did what he did. If I have to keep his trust I have to believe anything he says."

Lucius nods. He leans in and I do the same. He lowers his voice as he says, "I don't know who did it but someone inside the Ministry did order for two dementors to visit Mr. Potter."

My eyes widen ever so slightly. "That information is definitely something that Harry can never know. But knowing it is true, I will be able to believe Harry more easily now."

Lucius nods and sits back. "There is one last thing." He says taking a glass from the side table. "You are to meet the Dark Lord on thirtieth of August."