x) Rita Skeeter

There is still half an hour left when someone knocks on the door. Snape flicks his wand and we see a Gryffindor boy, I think is called Colin Creevey, standing there. He must be either in his second or third year.

"Professor Dumbledore wants both Harry and Fiona upstairs." He stutters out.

I sigh exchanging a look with Draco. "It's going to be bad." I mutter to him. I don't pay attention as Snape says something about Harry's leaving. I gather my stuff.

"Ms. Potter." Snape says in his monotonous voice. "You will collect anything I teach from Mr. Malfoy."

"Yes sir." I say immediately. Snape turns towards Harry. "Mr. Potter, you will meet with me after you are done."

Draco smirks. "He will have to do an extra class." He mutters to me. "I know." I am smirking as well.

I walk out and head upstairs instead of waiting for Harry to come. I reach the room where the other champions are. I immediately walk over to where Vik is.

Surprisingly he is talking to Cedric. "Cedric." I greet him. We are on good terms considering that I did beat his ass last year.

"Fiona." He greets me. "What class were you in?" He asks curiously.

I smirk a little. "Double Potions." I answer. "With Gryffindors." I add.

Cedric also smirks. "That would have been fun to watch." He says. I raise my eyebrows. "I believe you are a Hufflepuff." I point out. Cedric shrugs. "Doesn't mean I don't know what is fun."

I shrug in a 'fair enough' manner. I look between Cedric and Vik. "Are you learning how to be a good quidditch player from Vik?" I ask.

Vik rolls his eyes. "There are other things about which people talk to me." He tells me.

"No and who told you I am not a good quidditch player?" He asks clearly offended by my comment.

I smirk at him. "Then why did you lose to me, who has played only two matches before that and that too against amatures?" I ask.

Vik looks at me. "You lived with me of course he lost." He says.

"And on top of that you lost to Chang." I continue ignoring Vik. On the mention of Chang's name Cedric blushes slightly.

Vik also notices this as he raises his eyebrows with me. "You lost on purpose?" Vik asks.

Cedric shakes his head vigorously. "No I didn't. I didn't even like her back then."

"But you started to like her after she kicked your ass?" I ask smirking.

Cedric shakes his head in a hopeless manner. "You are impossible." He mutters. "No I only started to like her after I met her again this year."

I can't help but laugh a little. I notice Harry finally enter. "How much trouble did he get into with Snape?" I wonder aloud.

Cedric and Vik look where I am looking. "A lot." Cedric replies.

"Is Snape really that bad?" Vik asks.