48

Chapter 48: New clues have emerged

Lin Yuanxi thought of something and was a little hesitant.

Although Zhang Mingze was not in front of him, he could hear his unspeakable meaning from his pause.

"Is there something to ask me?" Zhang Mingze asked thoughtfully.

"Well, I would like to ask you to do me a favor."

Lin Yuanxi also thought of something recently, but he couldn't ask Old Master Lin for help, after all, this matter concerned Lin Sheng.

Before confirming it, he didn't want Old Master Lin to know.

But beyond that, he had no one else to help.

"You say." Zhang Mingze answered cheerfully.

Lin Yuanxi was slightly surprised, "Aren't you worried that I asked you to help do bad things?"

"Fool, husband and husband, I can't run away if you do bad things, then it's better to participate in the beginning, so you can still help think of a way out together, right?" Zhang Mingze said nonchalantly.

Lin Yuanxi was amused by him, "You actually didn't persuade me, and you still wanted to help me retreat."

"It's all said that husband and wife are one, and besides, I believe you are not that kind of person." Zhang Mingze said seriously.

Lin Yuanxi was a little moved, "Thank you for your trust."

"So, Yuanxi—" Zhang Mingze suddenly called him.

"Huh?"

"You have to trust me too." Zhang Mingze instructed very seriously.

Lin Yuanxi replied without any hesitation: "Of course.

"That'll do." Zhang Mingze smiled, "Let's talk about it, what do you want me to help you do?" Look at you weird.

"I want you to help me check on my father." Lin Yuanxi said.

Zhang Mingze was stunned for a moment, he really didn't expect Lin Yuanxi to ask him to help do this. "Uncle Charin? Check what?

Although he was puzzled, he did not ask why.

"I want to know if there are other women and children outside besides Bai Xiaoai and Lin Yuanan mother and son in Capital Star." Lin Yuanxi said calmly, as if he was talking about someone else.

Zhang Mingze frowned slightly at the other end of the terminal, "Do you suspect that your father has other children outside?"

"Maybe, I think, his attitude towards Lin Yuanan is not the same as I thought." You know, because I used to be like that, and he didn't expect anything from me. That's why Lin Yuanan appeared. But after the conflict with the royal family, I found that he was not what I thought Lin Yuanan was before. He didn't seem to care much about Lin Yuanan, but I remember that because Lin Yuanan was detected as an A+ Requiem Master's ability, he showed great concern at that time, and made his grandfather promise to let him take the surname Lin and enter the Lin family.

Although in the end, because of Old Master Lin and the Shen family, Lin Yuanan's name was not written into the family tree for the time being.

"Maybe it's because of this conflict with the royal family that makes him feel faceless and angry." Zhang Mingze guessed.

Lin Yuanxi recalled Lin Sheng's eyes when he looked at him and Lin Yuanan, "I think it's not only because of this, but also, I always feel that Lin Yuanan's mental power is a little unstable, I don't know much about this, I look at the star network, saying that once a person becomes an adult, unless he encounters accidents such as mental power attacks, or frequently uses spiritual power, it will cause mental instability, as well as mental power riots." Under normal circumstances, after adulthood, mental power will basically maintain a very stable fluctuation, right?

"Yes." Zhang Mingze raised his eyebrows, "You mean, Lin Yuan'an has neither suffered spiritual power attacks nor frequently used spiritual power, but his spiritual power has appeared unstable?" How did you find out? Lin

Yuanxi: ... Do you focus on catching so much every time?

"Last time at home, he suddenly became irritable because of the marriage contract, which caused fluctuations in mental power, and everyone in the family saw it at that time." Lin Yuanxi explained vaguely.

"Mood swings do not cause mental instability, the two are unrelated. How did he behave at the time? Very cranky?

"Hmm... Well, a little, I asked my grandfather afterwards, and he said that Lin Yuanan's mental power network seemed to be very messy, as if he was the kind of person who had reached the late stage of the spiritual power riot, but he did not show the state of the late stage of mental irritability.

Zhang Mingze immediately asked: "How many times have you seen this situation?"

"Huh? Only this time, it may be because he really cares too much about the marriage contract with the royal family, and I don't quite understand why this is the case. Lin Yuanxi asked Zhang Mingze rhetorically, "Do you know why?"

Zhang Mingze pondered for a moment and said, "Sorry, I can't think of a reason for the time being."

Lin Yuanxi was slightly disappointed, but still smiled and said: "It's okay, I'll just ask casually."

"Then I'll check on Uncle Uncle for you first." Zhang Mingze changed the topic and said.

"Good."

Hung up the communication, Xuan Ran immediately came to Zhang Mingze's side, "Boss, what's wrong?" You look a little solemn on your face? Didn't you communicate with your sister-in-law just now? A

few of them just came back from the cafeteria at this time, Chen Yu was originally talking to Lu Jiarong, Xuan carrying the meal for Zhang Minghui, who almost did not go to the cafeteria, was bored, Zhang Mingze was far away from them, was talking to Lin Yuanxi, saw that his terminal hung up, Xuan chased up, and saw Zhang Mingze looking unclear.

Chen Yu and Lu Jiarong glanced at each other, rushed over quickly, and asked, "What's wrong?" Is there something going on over there with the sister-in-law?

Zhang Mingze asked Chen Yue, "Last time you said that an anonymous person found us and asked us if we had an instrument that could detect the mental power level of a baby who was still in the womb?"

"That's right, I replied to him that none of the existing technology in the empire supports this kind of detection, and this kind of detection also violates the imperial detection law." Chen Yu frowned, "Does this have anything to do with Lin Shao?"

"He just told me something." Zhang Mingze relayed Lin Yuanxi's doubts about Lin Yuanan to Chen Yu and others.

Xuan Ran immediately said, "He wouldn't have injected an agent that could raise the level of spiritual power, right?

"I don't feel like the kind circulating on the market, but it's just a short-term stimulant that just makes you hallucinate, thinking that your mental power level has improved, but it just becomes infinitely powerful and fast, but the time limit is very short, just a few minutes, and then the side effect is that you have to lie in bed for three days." Lu Jiarong said.

Zhang Mingze looked at Chen Yu, who pondered for a moment and said, "It shouldn't be so simple, I think, according to Lin Shao's description, that Lin Yuanan's situation was not formed in a day or two, I'm afraid it will be longer." He and Zhang Mingze looked at each other and both thought of a possibility. The test agent from the last investigation?

Zhang Mingze immediately clapped, "Keep investigating!" Originally

thought it was a fantasy, but now it seems that it may be true.