115

Chapter 115: Appear! Zhang Mingze
When he was sucked in by the tornado, Lin Yuanxi rarely reflected, was it because he was a little indulgent because Zhang Mingze was not around, and he did not hide, and as a result, he was discovered and punished by the laws of time and space?

Although he used the mental method of the True Cultivation Era to transform spiritual power into divine consciousness, it was only the same transformation, and he did not do anything out of the ordinary?

Why can that tornado still be in full view of everyone, say turn and turn, just like a set trajectory, straight towards him.

Moreover, getting closer, Lin Yuanxi could also feel that there seemed to be a powerful spiritual force inside the tornado, but it was about to dissipate.

"Boss!"

"Captain Lin!"

"Classmate Lin!"

Watching the figures of others get farther and farther and blurred in sight.

At the first moment of being involved, Lin Yuanxi opened the spiritual power protective wall, although it could ensure that he would not be cut by the strong wind when he was sucked in mid-air, but it could not guarantee that after being sucked into the inner center area, he would not suddenly fall from the sky and fall to his death.

However, at this moment, he felt another familiar spiritual force rapidly approaching him.

The wind, for a moment, stopped.

Lin Yuanxi paused in mid-air for half a second, and the feeling of weightlessness made him fall straight down from a height of hundreds of meters in an instant.

But there was a familiar call in his ears: "Yuanxi——"

The rapid fall made him subconsciously close his eyes, but at the same moment he felt that he was being embraced into a familiar and powerful embrace.

The feeling of weightlessness disappeared, and Lin Yuanxi felt that he was steadily stopping in the air.

He opened his eyes and sure enough saw Zhang Mingze's handsome face with a slight worry close at hand.

"Why are you here?" Lin Yuanxi asked suspiciously, and glanced down by the way, now they were stopping at a height of about tens of meters from the ground, and the wind was still raging around them, except for the range of a hundred meters in diameter centered on themselves, quiet as if static.

However, the uprooted trees on the ground and the corpses of unknown interstellar beasts scattered around are all reminders of how powerful a tornado is.

"The base legion stationed here has discovered the crisis inside the Nimman Forest, and is now sending someone in to rescue the students, I happened to be coming in this direction, and I just arrived and saw you being sucked into the wind column."

Zhang Mingze also saw the strange scene just now, as if there was something on Lin Yuanxi's body that attracted the tornado, and it was directly inhaled accurately.

"It's good that you came." Lin Yuanxi smiled, "Otherwise, even if I open the spiritual power protection wall, if I fall directly from such a high place, I will be half-crippled if I don't die." You are-"

Only then did he notice that there was a pair of mechanical skeleton wings behind Zhang Mingze, and it was these wings that allowed them to stay firmly in midair.

"The mechanical skeleton armor developed by Minghui, he only developed three, which were given to me and Xuanran and Jiarong, and I have already let him make your pair."

The material requirements of the mechanical skeleton armor are very high, and the ones that Zhang Mingze collected before were only enough to make three, and he was not with Lin Yuanxi at that time, so he first made three pairs according to the size of him and Xuan Ran and Lu Jiarong.

When he met Lin Yuanxi later, the first time, Zhang Mingze quickly asked Zhang Minghui to make a pair for Lin Yuanxi, but it was not finished yet.

Because of Lin Yuanxi's pair, Zhang Mingze is more demanding.

Lin Yuanxi's eyes lit up slightly, although many cultivators in the previous cultivation era could fly directly, but Lin Yuanxi had never experienced this feeling.

"I'm looking forward to it." His eyebrows curved with a smile.

If it weren't for the fact that the two of them were still flying in mid-air, Zhang Mingze really wanted to hug him and kiss him fiercely for a while.

At this moment, Zhang Mingze suddenly saw that just below the two of them, a huge scorpion was coming out of the desert.

Lin Yuanxi then noticed that they had left the Niman Forest at this time and were swept to the side of the Terry Desert.

That is, after the tornado sucked him in, it directly carried him back to the Terry Desert?

What is this operation?

Not to mention him, Dominica, Dylan and others who witnessed this scene in the distance were also stunned, Guo Jianpeng pointed to the tornado that left quickly not far away and couldn't help but ask the question in the depths of his soul: "This tornado, how does it seem to be alive?" It

was as if staring at Lin Yuanxi, directly kidnapping people and running away, completely ignoring the existence of their group of people.

But the problem is that even if they see Lin Yuanxi being sucked into the tornado, they can't rescue him.

And at this moment, Sandy suddenly pointed to a certain part of the sky in surprise: "Someone chased in!"

"What what?! Where?!

Dominica, Dylan and the others hurriedly looked up, but saw nothing.

Even Sandy wondered if he was looking at it, how could someone with wings fly into a tornado? Even the copper-winged iron arms have to blow you apart, right?

"...... Maybe I'm mistaken. Sandy frowned slightly.

Wen Lianhao looked at the tornado getting farther and farther away with a worried face, "Classmate Lin will be fine, right?"

Dominika said with a rare serious expression: "I heard the voice of the mecha just now, the legion should have discovered that there is a problem in the Niman Forest, as long as they come, they will definitely be able to rescue the boss."

Guo Jianpeng wanted to say that even if the legion came, but Lin Yuanxi was directly inhaled into the tornado, and before he reached the eye of the wind, it is estimated that the people had already given -

But this kind of idea may be shared by everyone, but at this time, no one will take the initiative to pick it out, they just have the greatest possibility of luck, praying that Lin Yuanxi can return safely.

——
The perspective shifts to Lin Yuanxi and Zhang Mingze.

The entire upper body of this scorpion stood up, and it looked as tall as a hill.

Its shell looks like a copper wall and iron wall, covered with a dense layer of steel scales.

When it flicked the scorpion tail, Lin Yuanxi and Zhang Mingze both felt extremely strong spiritual power fluctuations.

The two looked at each other and said almost in unison: "Eighth-order interstellar beast!"

Yes, in this interstellar era, in addition to the threat from hostile forces and zergs, there are countless high-level interstellar beasts in the star sea.

According to the human rating of interstellar beasts, there are a total of levels from one to ten.

It's just that interstellar beasts also have certain requirements for the living environment and territory, such as the same planet, basically it is impossible to have two interstellar beasts above level eight, if there is, just they compete with each other for territory must not end the fight until they kill the other.

And as long as there are peoplePlanets with similar activities, before moving in, will send legions to clean up large interstellar beasts.

Most interstellar beasts above level eight are basically overlord-like existences of a planet.

Once discovered, it would take at least two fleets to be destroyed.

So, how did this scorpion-tailed beast appear on Barren Star 1218?

Lin Yuanxi: I only have one question, how many strange creatures are there on Barren Star 1218?!