122

Chapter 122: The Scorpion-tailed Beast also spoke

Xuan Ran and Lu Jiarong had already brought the fainted boy into the small starship, and Xuan turned his head to Zhang Mingze and Lin Yuanxi and said, "Boss, Lin Shao, you guys come up quickly!" Eighth-level interstellar beasts, the shield of small starships can still be blocked. The

one they got was a small military starship, and the protective energy stones equipped with it could withstand a wave when it met a ninth-level interstellar beast.

Lin Yuanxi and Zhang Mingze were just about to go up, when the small mushroom hidden in the pocket of Lin Yuanxi's uniform suddenly spoke.

——[Yuanxi Yuanxi, I'm not afraid of it!] I can poison it with my venom!

Lin Yuanxi's fingers gently pressed the umbrella cover of the small mushroom, signaling it not to move.

"Don't worry, we'll figure it out." When he said this, he was both answering an uproar and telling Little Mushroom.

Four people and a mushroom all got on the starship, Zhang Mingze sat directly in the driver's seat, Lin Yuanxi sat in the co-pilot, and Xuan Ran and Lu Jiarong sat directly in the back row.

"Don't you think-" Lin Yuanxi raised his eyebrows slightly, opened his divine sense, and suddenly froze when he touched the spiritual power of the eighth-level scorpion-tailed beast.

Zhang Mingze was staring intently at the scorpion-tailed beast that had quickly moved below their starship, and the other party was staring at the starship with big eyes, and the scorpion tail raised high reminded him of the powerful energy ball before.

"What do you think?" Zhang Mingze heard that Lin Yuanxi's tone was a little wrong, and turned to look at him, "What's wrong?" Since

discovering that Lin Yuanxi could talk to plants and use strange formations, yes, when he came up just now, Lin Yuanxi whispered in his ear that the few stone piles he placed were an ancient formation.

Zhang Mingze was very unfamiliar with this word, he had not seen it in any books related to spiritual power, including the Alliance and the familiar alien intelligent races.

Where did Lin Yuanxi learn it? And looking at his expression just now, it didn't look like it was the first time to use it, as if he was used to it.

Lin Yuanxi had more and more secrets, and even Zhang Mingze's initial judgment of himself began to waver.

The children of his family, I am afraid that they are different from him, are not born again.

"The spiritual power of that scorpion-tailed beast is not malicious." Lin Yuanxi's words were amazing.

If the uproar in the back had not been wearing seat belts, he would have jumped up at this time.

"It won't! Lin Shao! You didn't see, you and the boss were in the center of that energy ball before, we don't know what happened to you, but as soon as this big guy's energy ball came out, the entire Nyman Forest fell in half, and a huge sinkhole came out. Many students and rescue soldiers who were still in the Niman Forest at that time were injured, but fortunately, the students of the Niman Forest at that time had already boarded the aircraft, and after opening the protective shield in time, although the aircraft was damaged, everyone was only slightly injured.

Lin Yuanxi asked, "Confirm that the students have found it?" Isn't there less?

And what about the one in their starship?

"Well, before we came to you, the signal has been restored, and I confirmed with the Bernal guy that although several students have not returned to the base yet, their terminals and sensors show that the vital signs are normal."

"In fact, we came to first say that we came to find you, and secondly, we also came to tell Bernal that there are no other zergs outside now, now the base is in chaos, the students are frightened and need to be pacified, just because we are not familiar with the base, we came out to search for the few students who did not return to the base and picked you up by the way, and Bernal gave us the small starship of the base." Lu Jiarong explained on the side.

"Who are the few students who didn't find it?" Zhang Mingze asked.

"I'll see-" An uproar glanced at the terminal, "Aldrich, Jin Heng, Kong Yan, and Bruno... This Bruno is the fat man who was thrown up by the boss just now, right?

Lu Jiarong frowned on the side, "This Aldrich is the one who has been troublesome with Lin Shao before..."

"They're all students of Capital Star University..."

Lin Yuanxi and Zhang Mingze looked at each other, They all thought of Bruno's weird spiritual power network just now, and then thought of the eighth-level scorpion-tailed beast below, Zhang Mingze subconsciously released his spiritual power.

However, neither of them told Xuan Ran and Lu Jiarong for the time being.

"Boss boss! Look at it! An uproar suddenly pointed down and shouted.

Lin Yuanxi and Zhang Mingze were busy looking over, and saw that the scorpion-tailed beast that originally raised its tail and widened its eyes suddenly began to spin in circles in place for some reason.

"This, what, do you think that it looks like a puppy that revolves around its owner." An uproar suddenly said.

Lin Yuanxi originally felt that the performance of the scorpion-tailed beast was a little strange, and when he said this, he was suddenly stunned.

His eyes looked at Zhang Mingze strangely, and the latter immediately expressed his innocence with a blank expression. "I have nothing to do with it! Yuanxi, you can't listen to that stinky boy in an uproar, he just said nonsense, this is slander! It's rumor-mongering!

Lu Jiarong pursed his lips, "The boss is right." "

"...... It is also possible that he sensed the boss's mental power coercion and harmed... I'm afraid..." said the more Xuan Ran went back, the quieter he became.

First, Zhang Mingze is glaring at him fiercely, and second, as Zhang Mingze's spiritual power is released, the scorpion-tailed beast is simply like it can't jump directly onto the small starship, its happiness can not be hidden at all, and everyone present can feel this from its movements.

What's more, in addition to the action, there is also Lin Yuanxi, who can sense its spiritual power.

Because, at this moment, the sound of bickering is ringing in his mind.

[Little Mushroom]: Fuck off! Stinky scorpions! Wonhee is mine! You are not allowed to enter his divine sense!

[Scorpion-tailed beast]: Master master! I finally met the host! Why didn't the host talk to me! Master, master, look at me!

Lin Yuanxi glanced at Zhang Mingze, who had a dark face next to him, with a strange face, "I think... What I said in an uproar may make some sense-" "

Yuanxi! How are you too - huh? You, it won't be—" Heard

again, right?!

No way? Since the little mushroom spoke, the scorpion-tailed beast will also open its mouth to speak?!

Lin Yuanxi pursed his mouth and nodded heavily.

Zhang Mingze looked loveless, "So, what did this guy say?" As

soon as Lin Yuanxi wanted to speak, he heard the scorpion-tailed beast suddenly say-

[Scorpion-tailed

beast]: Hey, this person is not the master, but his spiritual power is like the master's!