92

Chapter 92: Lieutenant Colonel Zhang Mingze

"Why don't you let you go on the starship? My feet were numb. The

elite noble children of Star University, the capital of Yahianlai, have had easier access to resources than others since birth, and it can be said that they have won all the way to the present.

Among them, there are indeed excellent talents, but their arrogance in character and contempt for civilians in their bones, but precisely because it is too easy to obtain resources, it makes them not as hard as others in learning, not so much that their excellence is their own efforts, but that they are piled up with various resources.

Lin Yuanxi was unanimously elected by the teachers of Five Star University as the face of Five Star University because of his outstanding appearance, standing at the forefront of all the students participating in Five Star University.

Standing in the middle of the first row behind him is Wen Lianhao, and to Wen Lianhao's left is Sandy.

On his right, there is a boy he has never met.

It seems that he is a boy with a very lively personality, and since he stood here, his mouth has not stopped, talking to Wen Lianhao for a while, and then crossing Wen Lianhao to fight with Linden.

"Senior Brother Lin, hello, my name is Dominica! You can call me your card! Wow! You look too good! The best-looking boy I've ever seen! It's even more fine-skinned and tender than the group of young masters and ladies on the other side-" "

Ahem." Wen Lianhao couldn't listen to it anymore, this guy has been nagging in his ear, what the hell is fine skin and tender meat?

Lin Yuanxi looked at Dominika with a blank look with a smile, knowing that the other party did not mean to mock him, but he was just not very good at speaking.

The joint competition was jointly organized by the Yahian Laixing government and the military department and schools, and the equipment for the participation was distributed by the military department.

Soon, a squad of twenty people dressed in imperial uniforms appeared in front of all the students, and distributed the device called the sensor to all the participants present.

Lin Yuanxi took the sensor from one of the fighters, the man looked up at him, stunned for a moment, it seemed that he did not expect such a good-looking face among the trainees to participate, and looked at it for a few seconds before he came back to his senses with a slightly red face in Lin Yuanxi's doubtful eyes.

He also heard Dominica's sneering behind him, and said to Wen Lianhao: "Look, it's not that I'm alone in watching it, even that soldier brother——" Sandy, who had always kept cold, finally couldn't help but say fiercely: "

Shut up!"

Dominika was startled by Sandy's sudden voice, her eyes widened in horror, and then she said: "I lean, you can actually hear what I say?!" Sandy

: ... I'm not deaf again!

Lin Yuanxi glanced at the sensor in his hand, and a man who looked like an officer standing in front of all of them was introducing the function of the sensor to everyone.

"This sensor, put it on your wrist and press the switch, it is connected to your terminal. It has the functions of positioning, real-time monitoring of physical condition, team contact, map navigation, and full video recording. The officer looked at the cadets below, frowned, and suddenly said loudly: "Give me quiet——!

This roar was forcefully tug-of-war, and everyone was shocked.

The young masters and young ladies of the elite nobles next door, and even some of them were almost weak in fright, which caused the mocking laughter of the cadets of the military command academy on the other side, but soon quieted down again.

After all, they are considered reserves, and these sergeants may be their seniors, superiors and comrades in the future.

The discipline of Five-Star University is slightly better than those young ladies, but there are also many Dominics who mutter.

Lin Yuanxi put the sensor on his wrist according to the instructions, then pressed the switch, which had a small rectangular screen one finger width, asked him if he was connected to the terminal, and entered the terminal ID if he agreed.

Lin Yuanxi entered the terminal ID, and his ID now has two, one is the real identity, and the other is the disguised identity made by Zhang Mingze for him.

It is said that it was purchased with the Silver Dragon Organization, which can completely confuse the monitoring of the mastermind of the system, and even the most advanced back-end system of the military department cannot distinguish the authenticity.

His name has not changed, but there is another complete set of information about his background.

After all, the empire is so big, it is normal to have duplicate names.

Lin Yuanxi glanced up at the back of another young officer who looked higher in rank who was speaking to several school principals not far behind the officer, and the more he looked at it, the more familiar he felt.

A possibility floated in his mind, but he felt that he might have thought too much.

Could it be that this is a day and night of thinking and dreaming so that there are hallucinations?

The officer who spoke on the stage waited for everyone to quiet down, and then continued with a serious expression: "After all the sensors are in place, you can choose to form a team by yourself, five people per team, ten teams per school, a total of five days of joint confrontation, and the team with the bottom five points ranking every day will be automatically eliminated." As for how to earn points, the number of points for mission levels will be sent to your terminal when you arrive at the competition location.

He looked around, his eyes sharp, obviously not looking at all the students, including the cadets of the reserve military academy.

"You can freely combine five-person teams, and if you don't succeed in forming a team before you reach the game, you will let the system match yourself, understand?"

"Understood."

"Got it."

"Oh~"

The officer's eyebrows were raised high, his face was gloomy, looking at the group of scattered students below, especially the people over there who had begun to wipe their sweat with handkerchiefs, small incense fans, and even the noble children who poured water for tea were sitting there enjoying the single sofa chairs that they didn't know where they got from.

He was about to open his mouth to say something, when someone patted him on the shoulder, and suddenly there was a moment of silence below -

"Wow! How handsome!! Who is he?! Is it an officer of our Yahian Laysing?

"Him! Good! Handsome!!! My Dish !!! I like it! What is his name, what is his name! He introduced himself just now!

Even the disciplined reserve cadets stared straight at the young and handsome officer who turned around on the stage.

"If the superior officers in the place where I will be stationed in the future are all of this standard, the old lady is willing to stay in the station for the rest of her life!"

"It's actually the rank of lieutenant colonel?! Don't tell me that he got his rank by face! With such a face, can you kill the Zerg on the battlefield? I'm afraid I met the first one who screamed and ran away?

This was said by Rupert, a first-year freshman at the Military Command Academy, who, like everyone else, came from a military family, and his father, Sid Page, was the current commander of the Second Legion, and both father and son were the kind of grumpy straight sons.

What they are most unaccustomed to is those good-looking but useless 'little white faces' in the army.

Only Lin Yuanxi, looking at the person who turned around in front of him, revealed the handsome face he was familiar with, a little stunned.

Zhang Mingze? Why is he here? And suddenly became a lieutenant colonel?