53

Chapter 53: Do you want to be hit on the right cheek after hitting the left cheek?

Lin Yuanxi naturally had no dissatisfaction with Elder Yin, but Zhang Mingze made a move for him.

If he followed this person in if he had nothing to do, wouldn't it make it difficult for Zhang Mingze?

Liu Hong looked at the young man in front of him, and suddenly remembered that the old man from the family said that he invited a guest to come to the house as a guest, wouldn't it be the teenager in front of him?

"You are Young Master Lin, right? I'm really sorry, I didn't expect you to arrive earlier than the agreed time, we were snubbed. Those three just now are the grandsons of Mr. Yin, they are reckless on weekdays, if there is something that offends a few people, I am here to apologize for them now, and when I look back to see our old man, he will definitely punish him heavily. Seeing

that his attitude was sincere and his tone was also sincere, Lin Yuanxi glanced at Zhang Mingze.

Zhang Mingze said softly: "Since I invited you to be a guest, you are in charge."

"Is it okay if I bring two friends in?" Lin Yuanxi did not answer the rhetorical question.

Liu Hong naturally would not refuse, "Of course, the three please come with me, and I will take a few to meet the old man."

While introducing the three into the courtyard, Liu Hong tried to ease the awkward atmosphere just now. Today is really unbearable, Yin Lao is already waiting for Lin Shaoyou, but I didn't expect Lin Shaoyou to come early.

Lin Yuanxi smiled faintly, "The first time I came as a guest, I went out early."

"Where, Lin Shao, you are a punctual and courteous person at a glance."

Lin Yuanxi and Zhang Mingze were taken by Liu Hong through the yard, and their eyes swept over the various medicinal plants planted in the yard on the side, and the medicinal plants planted in the front yard were basically some common varieties, and it seemed that the rise was not bad.

Liu Hong followed his line of sight and said with a smile: "There are grades of medicinal plants in the backyard, there is a special experimental shed at home, Lin Shao is also very interested in medicinal plants?"

"It's fine." Lin Yuanxi didn't say much.

Liu Hong accepted it when he saw it, and did not snub Zhang Mingze and the two on the side, "I don't know what this young master is called?"

"Standing up the morning chapter." Zhang Mingze simply returned a surname.

Liu Hong asked tentatively: "Dare to ask Zhang Shao now working in the military department?" Zhang

Mingze's body always gave him a feeling of being blood-stained with murderous aura, and only those who had been killed on the battlefield would have such momentum.

Although he came out late, he saw the precise scar on Wang Dong's face and Wang Nan's injury [Just now, the terminal has received the news that he just fainted, but there seems to be no injury on the outside, but a broken rib. ]

Such a technique is a killing move that can only be done by having human blood in his hands.

Therefore, he was even more curious about Zhang Mingze's identity.

Zhang Mingze's gaze was always on Lin Yuanxi, and he didn't care about Liu Hong's gaze and temptation of himself.

As soon as I reached the hall, I heard someone shouting.