30

Chapter 30: Trouble

Lin Yuanxi turned around and saw two men and a woman walking towards this side.

Listening to them, it should be the person in charge of this medicinal plantation, what kind of medicinal plant cultivation student?

Although the other party's tone was not very friendly, it was also he who came here inexplicably, and stood here staring for so long, it is understandable to be suspicious.

Lin Yuanxi politely took half a step back, "I'm sorry, I just accidentally passed by here, didn't hold back to look at it for a while, and left."

He thought that he had a good attitude, although he was a little curious about this medicinal plantation, but after sweeping it just now, he also found that if the medicinal plants here were graded according to the original time and space, they were not even the lowest level spirit plants.

I lost interest.

It's just that he has a good attitude, but others are different from him.

"Nonsense! We all saw it just now, you obviously stood here and stared at it for a long time, you must have the idea of hitting these medicinal plants! Moreover, you are not a student of our school, are you? What department are you from? Seeing that you don't have the school badge on you, you must have come in from outside, right? The boy standing behind looked him up and down suspiciously, with an expression of treating him as a thief, he turned to the boy standing in front, and said with a slightly flattering tone: "Yin Zhun, we can't let him go, take him to the Academic Affairs Office to ask him well, maybe he just wants to steal the third-level Moon Spirit Grass that you planted with great difficulty."

Lin Yuanxi raised his eyebrows slightly, when he was learning the knowledge of various medicinal plants here, he had also seen the medicinal plant of the Moon Spirit Herb.

Moon spirit grass, yin-loving, often grows deep in relatively humid and dark forests, looks a bit like the original Qingchuan dome in time and space, the stem is straight and cylindrical, triangular leaves. The only difference is that it is said that at night, the cylindrical stem of the moon spirit grass turns white and transparent, emitting a soft light, just like the luster of the moon hanging in the night sky.

Hence the name of the Moon Spirit Grass.

Although this grass can not extract much medicinal power, but due to the low survival rate of artificial planting, it can only be encountered in the wild, and it is highly ornamental and very popular with women and children, so it will appear relatively rare.

And this student named Yin Zhun was able to cultivate a third-level Moon Spirit Grass, and he did have some abilities.

The medicinal plants in this time and space are divided into a total of eight levels, the higher the level, the more stringent the environmental requirements, and even some will immediately wither and die once they leave the original production place, and it is impossible to achieve artificial cultivation.

Even if a special planting land is opened in the wild, once artificially intervened, it will reduce their survival rate and the effect of medicinal extraction.

Therefore, the Imperial Pharmaceutical Research Institute has always called on the public to encounter these precious medicinal plants in the wild, do not easily pick or damage them, this is all with one less.

The empire also issued relevant protection laws, but any damage or smuggling and selling must be severely punished once discovered.

The girl with a flaxen high ponytail is called Minnie, a straightforward personality, she glanced at Lin Yuanxi, "I think he should really just be passing by, Tangen, you think too much, since people have already explained, they really just stand outside and look, there is no need to alarm the Academic Affairs Office." She said to the boy named Tang En, but her eyes were looking at Yin Zhun.

Obviously, the person in charge of these three people is this boy named Yin Zhun.

Yin Zhunchang was indeed quite handsome, and after listening to the words of the two, he looked at Lin Yuanxi.

The young man in front of him had delicate eyebrows, and when he heard Tang's words, he still stood there indifferently, seemingly not caring about what he said at all. This teenager is obviously from a good background, and there is a kind of nobility in his body, but he is not ostentatious.

No matter how you look at it, it doesn't look like a 'thief' who would covet a third-level Moon Spirit Grass, not to mention, his Moon Spirit Grass -

Yin Zhun shook his head, "Tang, don't talk nonsense, this classmate should really just be passing by."

"But-" Tang En picked up Yin Zhun so easily and became a member of the same medicinal cultivation group as him, but with the idea of hugging Yin Zhun's thigh.

After all, the Yin family is a medicinal plant cultivation family, and the deputy director of the Imperial Pharmaceutical Research Institute is Yin Zhun's grandfather.

However, he used all kinds of methods to have the opportunity to form the same group with him, because he went a little too far, and he was ridiculed and despised.

But at the thought of his approach to Yin Zhun's purpose, Tang En gritted his teeth and endured. It's just that Yin Zhun has always been indifferent, and everything he does is according to the method taught by the teacher, and he has not revealed to them any of the unique secret methods of the Yin family to cultivate medicinal plants.

It must be that he is worried about being learned by others, so he deliberately hides it.

He was so flattering to him, he did everything to run errands, and as a result, every time he asked him a question, he answered those things that everyone knew, which made Donn very dissatisfied.

I always want to find an opportunity to show my face in front of Yin Zhun, so that maybe Yin Zhun will treat him as his own person, and he will tell him how to cultivate the secret method of medicinal plants!

"Okay, let's go first, and the teacher will come to check our results later." Yin Zhun didn't want to waste time, nodded apologetically at Lin Yuanxi, walked to the door, took out a card and pressed it on the transparent glass, the card was placed on it, and a box appeared there, after aligning, he saw a twist in the air, and then opened a transparent door, Yin Zhun walked in first.

Minnie followed closely, only before Tang En entered, he couldn't help but turn around and glared at Lin Yuanxi fiercely, Lin Yuanxi ignored him at all, but after the door of the medicinal plantation was opened, the smell of medicinal plants inside suddenly rushed out, and he frowned slightly.

Through these tastes, he could feel that these medicinal plants were not growing well in them.

They should be completely unable to adapt to the environment here, and the taste is with a trace of bitterness, as if they have been forced to swallow something unpalatable, piled up in their throats, and even through these smells, they can feel that the plants seem to be asking for help.

Lin Yuanxi felt that he could hear the faint sound of those medicinal plants, and each of them was struggling to say to him: We want to get out of here... Come on...... Help us......

Lin Yuanxi glanced again, until the door closed again, he thought about it, more is better than less, after all, he is not even a student in the school, and he can't help for the time being, he can only shake his head with some regret and turn to leave.

Without going far, he saw Zhang Mingze walking towards him quickly from a distance.

"How did you get here? Why don't you send me a text message when you come. Zhang Mingze asked with concern, seeing that he looked a little gloomy, "What's wrong?" Who upset you? The

uproar followed Zhang Mingze out to greet their 'sister-in-law', and when he heard this, he immediately rolled up his sleeves, "What? Who provoked - Young Master Lin, are you upset? I'm going to beat him up!"

Lin Yuanxi looked at the two funny, just about to speak, suddenly an angry shout came from behind, Tang En ran to them angrily, and was about to reach out and drag Lin Yuanxi.

"You stop! All right! I knew you must have a ghost! Go, follow me to the Academic Affairs Office! You actually dare to destroy the medicinal plant, this time you must interrogate clearly!" "