33

Chapter 33: I Suspect You're Lying to Me

Lin Yuanxi signaled Zhang Mingze to manage the uproar, otherwise, he was worried that the matter of medicinal plants here had not been resolved, but he would make a life lawsuit first.

Zhang Mingze received his hint and coughed, "Exuberance." The faint two words made Xuan Ran immediately shut up and stop talking.

Xuanran: Boss, I really didn't recruit him first!

Zhang Mingze: Okay, shut up!

Yin Zhun and Minnie were also very surprised, they didn't expect Tang En to think of the two of them like this.

"Tangen, if I'm not mistaken, when you wanted to be in a group with us, Yin Zhun politely refused you at first, saying that you might not be able to keep up with our progress. It was you yourself who said that you just wanted to learn more knowledge, and you have been pestering Yin Zhun, and you are not allowed to let others come to him to form a group, and finally Yin Zhun has no choice, and I think that there is not much to take you, so I agreed, aren't you clear about these in the morning? Minnie was speechless, "And the chores you said are obviously very basic content, right?" Your own basic knowledge is not solid, every time it delays our progress, so I want you to consolidate the basic knowledge, but you actually think of us so much, you already know that you really should not agree to group with you in the first place, if it were not for you, our progress would be much faster than now.

Although

Yin Zhun did not say so much as Minnie, he also said to Tang En in a very displeased tone: "Forget it, since that's the case, then you can quit the group now."

"That is, since you are so reluctant, then you can directly withdraw from the group." Minnie also said.

Lin Yuanxi and Zhang Mingze looked at each other, this is really a wave, wave after wave.

Tang En really panicked at this moment, he just said what he was thinking in a moment, but he didn't really want to quit the group!

Don't say that he will leave at this time and join other groups, the progress will be a big cut, let's say that in order to be in a group with Yin Zhun before, he offended many classmates, even if he wants to go, no one necessarily wants him.

"Yin Zhun, Minnie, I was wrong, I didn't mean to say that just now! That is, it is because the medicinal plant has been destroyed, and when I am anxious, I will not say anything for a while! Forgive me! Donn begged, wanting to drag Minnie, but Minnie avoided it in disgust.

This is really a reverse operation that turns the face faster than the book, Lin Yuanxi raised his eyebrows slightly.

Yin Zhun shook his head, having already decided that he would not change it again.

"No need, since everyone is not single-minded, then there is no need to delay each other's time."

"You-" Tang En saw that he was resolute, and immediately changed his face again, and said angrily: "Yin Zhun! Don't be proud! Isn't it that your grandfather is the deputy director of the Institute of Drugs, if it weren't for this, do you really think that everyone is willing to coax you, and think that you are really the first in the department? Tell you, it's all because everyone doesn't want to fight with you, doesn't want to offend your grandfather, in fact, in private, everyone dislikes you very much, otherwise do you think why do I say a few words casually, and no one will grab the opportunity with me to join you? And Minnie, if she hadn't known you since childhood, she wouldn't want to be in a group with someone like you! You're a selfish guy!

Now Minnie is really angry, "Donn! If you don't leave, I'll beat you up!" Don't think I'm a woman, I can't beat you! Just like you, I can hit ten of them one by one, believe it or not!

Lin Yuanxi was slightly surprised by Minnie's fiery personality, and seeing this, Zhang Mingze leaned into his ear and whispered: "Minnie's mental power is a 3A combat type."

Lin Yuanxi was shocked, this condition actually ran to the medicinal plant cultivation line, coupled with the nature of seeing Yin Zhun very little before, Tang En may not be completely wrong in some aspects.

Tang En obviously also understood the girl in the same group, subconsciously took a step back, and laughed at him mockingly on the side: "Today can be regarded as allowing me to see what it is to hit a rake."

He could only leave in shame and indignation.

Minnie advised Yin Zhun, "Don't listen to his nonsense, your excellence is obvious to everyone, not because of Grandpa Yin."

Yin Zhun seemed to be distracted, and did not answer her, but turned to look at Lin Yuanxi and asked seriously: "Why do you know that there is a problem with the soil?"

Lin Yuanxi and Zhang Mingze: ... This reflex arc... If they Donn were to be angry, they would be half angry.

"I guess." Lin Yuanxi also replied seriously.

Now it's Minnie's turn: ...

Although, why did she feel that this statement was so unbelievable.

Zhang Mingze was secretly funny, but he didn't tear down Lin Yuanxi's platform, because he also wanted to know how Lin Yuanxi 'guessed'.

"The monitor is damaged, and the medicinal plants inside are also damaged, so either they are directly pulled out, or they are medicated in the soil, otherwise what can be done?" Xuan Ran felt that what Lin Yuanxi said was completely fine? "And you have to swipe your card to get in this garden, right? Do you still need to ask, it must be that your own people in your department did not run, I really don't understand how you can toss for such a long time. Why

do you think the boss and this girl are strange?

Lin Yuanxi, Zhang Mingze, Minnie: ... Good, there's an honest guy here.

"Mind if I go in and take a look?" Lin Yuanxi asked.

Minnie looked at Yin Zhun, generally speaking, even students in this department must have the approval of the teacher to enter, but Yin Zhun has special rights and can enter and exit at any time without approval.

As for bringing a stranger - "good. Yin Zhun nodded, turned around and swiped the card, "Let's go." Crisp

and neat.

He nodded in an uproar, "That's right, delay it any longer—ouch, why are you hitting me, boss?"

Zhang Mingze smiled: "Itchy hands." uproar

: ... Sorry, I was wrong.

Almost as soon as Lin Yuanxi walked in, he couldn't help but take two steps back, almost bumping into Zhang Mingze behind him.

Zhang Mingze stretched out his hand to hold his waist, "What's wrong?"

Lin Yuanxi's beautiful eyebrows frowned slightly, "It's such a bad smell, destroying a person who is not satisfied, and actually polluting this entire soil, this person is really a little excessive."

"What did you say?" Minnie was shocked and hurriedly ran to the edge of the fence to look down carefully, "No, it won't be, right? How did I not see anything? Aren't these all good?

Yin Zhun stared at him and asked, "You just said that the smell is bad?" What do you smell?

Lin Yuanxi blinked, "Haven't you all smelled it?" There is a sour and smelly smell here, when I was outside just now, the smell was still very light, and after coming in, it was obvious.

Yin Zhun and Minnie denied it at the same time, "I didn't smell it.

Lin Yuanxi turned to look at Zhang Mingze, "Don't you smell it either?"

Zhang Mingze was stunned for a rare moment, and then nodded solemnly, "I smelled it."

"But I-"

Zhang Mingze: Smile.

uproar: "... Uh-huh! I smell it too! But it stinks! Boss

, do you really smell it? You hesitated for a second just now, I really saw it clearly!

Lin Yuanxi: ... I suspect you are lying to me, and I have proof.