108

Chapter 108: How Can You Have an Enhancement Elixir in Your Hand

After eating the sweet fruit, I can replenish a little energy.

And crucially, they also know a very meaningful message.

"Squad leader, you are amazing! How do you know everything! Dominika kept her food and sat on the grass, not far from the shallow sea of flowers.

Now they look like they are on an outing, and their mood has become more relaxed, and even the worries and crises brought by the Zerg just now have been temporarily put aside.

"Probably because I read more books." Lin Yuanxi smiled lightly and said, "There is an old saying that when you read a book a hundred times, you see your own righteousness. There is also an old saying that books hate less when they are used. Therefore, it is still useful to read more books.

Dominika had a bitter face, for a mecha student, cultural classes have always been his shortcoming.

In particular, he had to study what imperial history, the chronology of major historical epochs of the old ephemeris era, etc., etc., every time he took such a class, he would sleep darkly.

It's all about cheating during the exam and flying low at the sky.

Isn't he, a future mech pilot, just learn how to drive mecha?

What's the use of learning this? Can't you go to the battlefield and sit down with your opponents and debate the chronology of each other's galaxy?

But seeing that Lin Yuanxi could find food in the wild, so that they didn't have to worry about not having enough dry food, he suddenly felt that it didn't seem to hurt to read more.

Lin Yuanxi: ... Although the starting point is different, it is not bad that good and bad can also have a certain effect.

I don't know if they were lucky enough to rest here for so long, and they didn't encounter the sudden collapse of the earth pit before, let alone the sign of the appearance of the Zerg.

"Did we run this far? I heard others shouting for help before, but now I can't hear it at all, or are the Zerg all in other directions. Dominika was full, and began to think about the Zerg.

Lin Yuanxi narrowed his eyes slightly, "I have a guess that those zergs should not have appeared suddenly, but lurked a long time ago."

Sandy was agitated, "What do you mean?"

"The book says that the zerg are all formed by breeding and laying eggs by the mother worm, is it possible that this batch of worm eggs has been deliberately left on the 1218 star, just buried deep in the ground, and when the time comes, it will hatch?"

"But the insect mother didn't pass through the star gate and the jump point at that time, how did it-" Thinking of a possibility, Sandy's face suddenly changed and looked at Lin Yuanxi in disbelief.

Lin Yuanxi frowned slightly, "Although I don't want to think about it, this is the most likely."

Before Dominika could react, she quickly asked, "What's wrong?" What did you come up with?

A voice suddenly sounded on the side, "The bodies of the dead imperial warriors, the zerg put eggs into their bodies, and then buried the bodies of those warriors under the soil layer tens of meters deep.

Lin Yuanxi turned his head to look at Yu Wenbin, who was sitting on the ground on the side and looking at the distance in a daze, "Why do you know so much about the Zerg?"

Yu Wenbin suddenly trembled, and then held his head with both hands, "It hurts, it hurts... They're here, in my head—ah—" He held his head and yelled as he rolled on the ground, looking pained.

Wen Lianhao sat next to him and was startled. "What's wrong with him?"

Lin Yuanxi quickly got up and walked quickly to him, "Dominica, Sandy help me hold him down."

"Here it comes!"

Dominika and Sandy hurriedly went over to help, and one grabbed the other's hand and pressed Yu Wenbin's whole person to the ground.

Yu Wenbin couldn't help shaking his head and struggling, "It hurts—it hurts—ah—they're going to kill me-"

Lin Yuanxi put his palm on Yuwen Bin's forehead, and then took out a tube of potion from the equipment bag and fed it directly into the other party's mouth.

Wen Lianhao, Sandy, and Dominica, who had come to their senses, all stared at Lin Yuanxi's actions in amazement, and their eyes were wrong.

Dominika hurriedly stopped: "Captain, the ordinary potion in his current equipment can no longer work against him, we must find a way to relieve his spirit!"

Sandy stared at the test tube that Lin Yuanxi fed to Yu Wenbin and asked, "This is not the medicine we issued, nor is it circulating in the market, and the ordinary potions circulating in the market are not this style." In

order to preserve the effect of the requiem potion, it is impossible to open it at will when it is not used after buying it.

Not to mention changing the packaging yourself, which also indirectly cuts off the possibility of many black-hearted businesses that want to buy a large number of ordinary potions and then sell them to remote galaxies at a high price to earn the difference.

Wen Lianhao finally came to his senses, hurriedly ran over to take a look, and was surprised: "Huh? It seemed to really work, and he had calmed down.

Dominika and Sandy also felt that Yu Wenbin, who was suppressed by them, did not seem to continue to struggle at all, and when he looked down, his eyes were closed, and he had passed out.

Wen Lianhao took out the detector to check his body, and said in surprise: "His mental power has stabilized. The

three of them all stared at the tube of potion in Lin Yuanxi's hand with burning eyes, if they were not mistaken, it seemed to be pink just now, which was different from any potion they had ever seen circulating on the market.

Dominica's family conditions are also good, and his father used to be a mech pilot, and the family has bought countless requiem potions, from ordinary to special, he has seen them all.

None of them can match the bottle in Lin Yuanxi's hand, let alone the effect.

Even if it is a special product, when a person with a mental power level of 3A+ has a spiritual riot, it cannot work in just a few seconds.

It is necessary to wait at least ten minutes, during which time it is all up to the patient to resist the pain caused by the mental riot.

He had seen with his own eyes how painful his father's mental power was when he rioted, and he had long been prepared for it to do so one day.

"Boss!!!! Where did you get this potion from! Is there anything else? Could it be the enhancement agent newly developed by the Institute of Drugs some time ago?! Dominica's burning gaze hated to eat Lin Yuanxi with the bottle in his hand.

Even Sandy, who has always been cold and calm, is not calm anymore.

Wen Lianhao pushed the frame of his glasses and said, "No, the enhancement potion announced by the Institute of Drugs before is not mass-produced now.

Lin Yuanxi replied calmly: "Well, yes, because someone in my family works in the drug research institute, so he sent me a few bottles to let me try the effect first, to be precise - I can be regarded as, well, a test volunteer for enhancing the potion?" Afraid that they were worried about Yuwen Bin, he hurriedly said: "This one in my hand has already been tried and reached the mass production standard, so Yuwen classmates will not have side effects, you can rest assured."

Fortunately, he was in a hurry and thought of this identity.

And the other three: ??? We don't care about Yu Wenbin at all now, we just want that little bottle in your hand!"

Come on! That's a potion!