183

Chapter 183: The Prom

"Minze will doubt it." Kong Honghai leaned on the edge of the bed and said to Zhang Jinglian with some helplessness: "Ming Ze is already an adult, and if you still want to fool him like a child, he will be unhappy."

Zhang Jinglian came over with the medicine and water cup and handed it to him. I didn't lie to him, I just didn't say it.

Kong Honghai took the medicine and sighed. Sooner or later he will investigate.

"I've given him a clue, and whether I can find out is up to him." Zhang Jinglian put the water cup back on the bedside table, turned his words, and sank his face, "They dare to hurt you, I will definitely not let them go."

Kong Honghai held his hand, "Neither you nor I will let those people go, by the way, have you contacted that side?"

"Hmm." Referring to that side, Zhang Jinglian frowned slightly, and said with some concern: "I don't know how the situation of that guy is, it seems that there has been no change at all over the years, by the way, when Yuanxi entered your spiritual power network yesterday, did you feel anything strange?"

Kong Honghai shook his head, "No. He paused and said very seriously: "This is also the issue I want to discuss with you today, I think Yuanxi's spiritual power is very special, and it is different from all of us." Even if it is a person above 3S level, we also know each other. But to be honest, even if the mental power is above 3S or even 4S, if you want to silently enter the spiritual power network of others, not only will you not encounter any resistance, but you will not even have any damage to the other party's spiritual power network, at least so far, I have never encountered or heard such a thing.

"Being able to quietly enter the spiritual power network of others, even the spiritual power of the 4S level may not be able to resist." But he is Yuanxi, so I don't feel terrible at all, I only think he is so powerful. Isn't it? My dear. Zhang Jinglian teased, "Are you thinking the same thing as me, at this moment?"

Kong Honghai chuckled, "This is our tacit understanding, but Mingze there, how to explain?" I think if he and Yuanxi meet with that person, I am afraid that they will immediately notice that something is wrong, and then speculate the truth, and we will not be able to hide these two children at all.

"Let me think again, I also have to discuss with the other side in advance."

"Well, let's settle the matter here first." Kong Honghai nodded.

——

"An uproar said you are looking for me - wow~" Lin Yuanxi exclaimed in such a rare way.

The man who turned around in front of him was dressed in a lieutenant colonel's formal dress, with broad shoulders and a narrow waist, a belt outlining a thin waist, and a pair of slender straight long legs stepping on high-top riding boots.

Lin Yuanxi was stunned for a while, it was the first time he saw Zhang Mingze dressed so gorgeously and formally.

"Just now I was thinking, dress like this to let me go to that Raushizi's ball, the guy who made this suggestion was caught by me, I must screw his head off and feed it to the iron beast!" But well-" Zhang Mingze came over and took Lin Yuanxi and kissed him on the face. "Seeing your expression like this, I suddenly feel that the guy is not unforgivable, my dear, are you still satisfied with what you saw?"

Lin Yuanxi laughed. "Very satisfied."

"That's good." Zhang Mingze nodded and said with regret: "Why didn't I agree to let you go to the Military Command Academy in the first place?"

"Poof, okay, don't be poor, you have to tell me now who will come to this dance party and what we need to do."

"The new star captain transferred by Tass last year was originally the consul of the capital star of the third galaxy, and because of his outstanding performance in the third galaxy, he was transferred to Tas. This resolution was issued by the Military Department and the Parliament at the same time. Zhang Mingze reached out and gently tugged on the wind button of his collar.

Lin Yuanxi raised his hand and reached under his neckline, carefully sorted it out for him, and smoothed it out. "Got past the First Legion?"

"Yes, that's right, crossed the First Legion."

"Who is the commander of the First Legion now?" Lin Yuanxi was curious.

"It was Marshal Wendell's adjutant, but he was actually the acting corps chief, and the inaugural documents have been withheld by the military department and parliament until now." Zhang Mingze pulled Lin Yuanxi and the two walked outside together.

"Why?" Lin Yuanxi asked, "Marshal Wendell didn't ask?"

"The First Legion's prestige in the empire over the years has gradually surpassed that of the royal family, not to mention the military department and parliament. Who can become the commander of the first legion, which is equivalent to mastering more than 80% of the military elite of the empire, who is willing to give up such a big piece of cake? Several admirals also disagreed with each other. Moreover, even if the military department and the parliament really decide on the candidate, they dare not guarantee that the other party can completely control this legion, since this is the case, it is better to leave it empty, anyway, between several forces, they have not yet broken up.

"So, in fact, Marshal Wendell is also waiting." Lin Yuanxi hit the nail on the head, he suddenly thought of something, looked at Zhang Mingze, just wanted to speak, Zhang Mingze immediately lowered his head and exchanged a gentle kiss with him.

"Perhaps, but now is not the time." Zhang Mingze smiled.

Five minutes later, the two boarded the craft together.

Lu Jiarong, who had been waiting on the aircraft, signaled the driver to drive, and Zhang Mingze asked, "What happened to Ah Yu and Minghui?"

"It's already started." Lu Jiarong replied.

The flying machine flew to Tasstar again from the Thunder Star Platinum Fleet Base, "Father, have they already left?" Lin Yuanxi asked.

"Well, my father said that he felt better, so he went back to Yahian Laixing's house first, and the matter here will be left to us to finish."

"Boss, uncle's injury is not a big deal, right?" Lu Jiarong asked with concern.

"There's nothing to do now, you just need to rest quietly for a while." Zhang Mingze turned to ask, "Did you mention the matter of Old Chen Tou to Ah Yu?"

"No, I didn't mention it, we all wait for the boss to go and talk to him."

Zhang Mingze snorted, "I'll mention it to him when this is over."

About twenty minutes later, the aircraft stopped on the lawn outside the mansion of the star chief of Tass Geller Kahn, Lu Jiarong got off the aircraft first, Zhang Mingze then came down, turned around and stretched out his hand towards Lin Yuanxi.

Several people standing together not far from the courtyard turned their heads in unison to look

-

"Who is the person who came?" Looks like someone from the Legion," "

It's just a lieutenant colonel, it's normal not to know him."

"That dress is from the platinum fleet!"

"What?! Platinum fleet? I heard that the Platinum fleet recently parachuted a young captain, could it be him?

"The First Legion and the Star Commander of the Tass Star each perform their own duties, and they have almost never interacted with each other except for the necessary official duties, how can the ball held by the Star Commander of Geller invite the people of the First Legion to this ball?" Or the new captain of the Platinum fleet?

"It is said that this new captain is very big!"