80

Chapter 80: Can You See My Spiritual Power Network?

Unlike the Lu family, who was unbelievably angry and ashamed, the barrage in the live broadcast room was a completely different attitude.

【I!!! I @##¥¥ in my lifetime! I'm so excited that I scrambled the code! Are you sure? Can anyone pinch me and let me know I'm not dreaming?!

【This speed! 】 This cost! Even if he is ten times more expensive, as long as he produces energy, I will buy it!"

【Don't get excited! 】 I suggest, send me a tube first and let me try the effect for everyone!

【Upstairs is rough! 】 I suggest I be the guinea pig! I would like to be the first for the sake of the Empire!

【I would like too! 】

[What are the origins of these two people! ] I'm desperate to know who they really are!

[I also want to know how they solved the problems that the Lu family and the research institute have not solved for decades! ] As far as I know, most of the medicinal plants that can be configured with formulas are at least level three or above, right? It seems that people above the fifth level are not allowed to conduct private transactions, if they are not members of that research organization, how can they complete a series of experiments just by virtue of their status as ordinary citizens?!

【What's the hurry! 】 Is it time to rush this? How do you manage people's households! Anyway, the result is that people developed it! Some families refuse to share information every day, delaying everyone's time, and in the end, it is not nothing!

【Strongly urge the Lu family to open the sharing of ancient documents! 】 If you can't do it yourself, don't hold on to it! The enhancement potion is related to the life and safety of the entire empire! More than ten years is enough to prove that you do not have the strength to develop independently!

【Seconded!

【I also seconded!】

【Yes! 】 It's not for you to give freely! The royal family and the military department and the research institute proposed paid sharing many years ago, but you still refused! I remember that the conditions offered by the research institute and the military department were very generous, but the Lu family put forward a more stringent, even greedy, requirement——】

[Prick up an ear! ] Upstairs in detail!

【I know, I know!】 I remember how much noise there was on the Star Network back then! It's just that later, because another thing broke out, it was suppressed, and no one mentioned it again for so many years.

[Whisper, it's not that no one mentions it, it's that no one dares to mention it anymore.]

【What the hell is going on?】 How do I get more confused the more I listen?

[Guiding Star Network Forum - Essence Post Page 108, there is a post marked in red, go and see it yourself.

Wendell ignored Yun Yao's black face and the white and blue face of the Lu family, and looked at the blue potion in the test tube in his hand with a smile, "This, has it been experimented?" If not, I can help try it first. Lin

Yuanxi had noticed from just now that this old man's spiritual power was much more majestic than everyone present [except Zhang Mingze, he couldn't see through], like a thick sea of clouds tumbling, and thunder and lightning inside were constantly roaring, indicating that the problem of his spiritual power at this moment was already very serious.