121

Chapter 121: Mysterious Stone Piles

"Let's go out first, and we have to take this person out first." Lin Yuanxi interrupted Zhang Mingze's thoughts.

"Good." Zhang Mingze glanced at the sea of flowers on the ground and asked, "Little fellow, is there a way to keep this place from being discovered by others?"

The little mushroom seemed to ponder for a moment, then shook the umbrella cover, then nodded again.

Zhang Mingze was confused and looked at Lin Yuanxi, "What does it mean?"

Lin Yuanxi also looked at the little mushroom, and heard the little mushroom say aggrievedly-[I am not capable, before the person used spiritual power to help me, ah, you can also help me! ]

Lin Yuanxi nodded, "Then tell me how I can help you."

Who knew that Little Mushroom's very dazed tone - [... I don't know, I forgot how that person did it.

Zhang Mingze frowned slightly, "No way?"

Lin Yuanxi thought for a while, "Yes, but wait for me for a while, by the way, I will point out a few places later, you can take me over."

Although he didn't know what he was going to do, Zhang Mingze didn't ask much, anyway, he just did what his children said.

He unconditionally believes in the abilities of his children.

Lin Yuanxi blinked, "Aren't you afraid of me talking big?

"Don't be afraid." Zhang Mingze replied seriously.

Even if it is? Anyway, he has a pocket for children.

Lin Yuanxi chuckled, "Then take me over there first." He

was taken by Lin Yuanxi to several places, and every time he went to one place, he saw Lin Yuanxi picking up a few stones and putting them there in a strange way.

The little mushroom also asked curiously in his divine consciousness - [What are you doing?]

"Make something that protects you from detection." Lin Yuanxi replied with a smile, "I'll have to do you a favor later."

After walking about seven or eight places, Lin Yuanxi clapped his hands, "Okay."

Zhang Mingze was puzzled: "This is it, okay?" Just

such a strange pile of stones placed together? What does it do?

He vaguely felt that these things Lin Yuanxi had done were things he had never heard of or seen.

Lin Yuanxi stopped the little mushroom who was trying to jump on Zhang Mingze's shoulder, "Little mushroom, you stand here."

He brought the little mushroom back to the same place where it was before, and now it was a big pit.

- [Do I need to change back?]

Little Mushroom asked.

Lin Yuanxi thought for a while and asked, "If you need to use your energy, do you want to change back?" -

[Just use energy, don't use it.]

"That's okay, by the way, your energy can cover here, right?" Lin Yuanxi confirmed.

——[Yes! ] It's all my place! Little Mushroom's tone has the arrogance that the entire fish pond has been contracted by me.

Lin Yuanxi couldn't help but laugh, "Well, I'll count 123, and then you will extend the entire energy, by the way, you remember the order in which I placed the stones just now, right?"

Lin Yuanxi asked more, also testing whether the little mushroom could only communicate with people or had a certain wisdom.

- [I wrote it all down!]

"Little mushroom, you're amazing." Lin Yuanxi praised.

I saw the umbrella cover of the little mushroom nodding wildly up and down, and it seemed that he was very happy after being praised by Lin Yuanxi.

Lin Yuanxi touched its umbrella cover, "Then I'll start counting, and you can start counting until 3." -

[Okay, Little Mushroom got it!]

"Okay, 1, 2, 3 on-"

Lin Yuanxi's words fell, and Zhang Mingze saw at the same time that although the small mushroom on the ground was a small one, it had penetrated deep into the ground, Lin Yuanxi and Zhang Mingze respectively opened the spiritual power exploration network, and could see that under the ground, a blue-purple vein centered on the small mushroom extended to the stone pile that Lin Yuanxi first placed, and then Zhang Mingze saw that the ordinary, ordinary stone pile suddenly lit up with a blue-purple ball of light.

Starting from this ball of light, countless blue-purple veins were extended, and the thickest one of them continued all the way from the second stone pile to the third according to the order that Lin Yuanxi placed just now, lighting up one ball of light after another along the way.

Finally, the entire sea of flowers was connected, all shrouded under a huge energy shroud.

Zhang Mingze looked at everything that happened in surprise, without any instruments, just with a few piles of stones and the spiritual power of small mushrooms, in an instant, the entire sea of flowers was hidden.

At the moment when the energy shield was formed, his spiritual power detection net was cut off from the spiritual power of the flower sea, and he was completely unable to detect the existence of this flower sea.

This-he looked at Lin Yuanxi in disbelief, how did he do this?

This was not what shocked him the most, after Lin Yuanxi signaled that he could leave, they left here with the small mushroom and the person who fainted, and as soon as they left the range of the flower sea, Lin Yuanxi said to Zhang Mingze: "You are looking back."

Zhang Mingze turned his head with a puzzled expression, and then his eyes widened, looking at the sea of flowers that had completely disappeared in front of his eyes, the place that should have been full of moon spirit flowers, but now it was a whole empty space, and there was nothing.

But how is this possible?!

Seeing Zhang Mingze's expression of disbelief, Lin Yuanxi smiled a little, and deliberately said badly: "Otherwise, you fly back to take a look?"

So Zhang Mingze really flew back, and then when he flew over, he found nothing, and after going back and forth two or three times in a row, he finally found a problem.

"I find that every time I go over, I just ignore it, as if something in my head is urging me to pass there quickly, and when I come back to my senses, I have gone from where to the other end." Zhang Mingze had a curious expression, "Yuanxi, this is the method you figured out yourself?" Just lean on those piles of stones?

Zhang Mingze has now affirmed that the energy of small mushrooms is one aspect, but it should be used purely as energy transmission.

And what really played a decisive role was the strange pile of stones that Lin Yuanxi had just placed.

Is that magic?

"I'll tell you when I'm out. Now, keep the secret for a moment. Lin Yuanxi said mischievously to Zhang Mingze.

Although Zhang Mingze wanted to know very much, he didn't urge Lin Yuanxi, but just smiled fondly and said, "Good." At

the location agreed upon with them, a small starship was hovering there quietly.

They were about to go over, Lin Yuanxi suddenly heard the little mushroom say- [It's that big guy approaching!] I know! thatThe big guy wants to eat me too!

Lin Yuanxi was stunned for a moment, and immediately reacted.

"It's that level eight scorpion-tailed beast, it's coming to our side."