26

Chapter 26: You've been a loser all your life

This 'farce' between the Lin family and the royal family has temporarily come to an end, and the people on the star network are like goldfish memories, and when the gossip appears, their attention will be immediately diverted.

Her Royal Highness was still dissatisfied, pointing at Chen Zhao and scolding: "I asked you to solve this matter, that's how you solved it for me?" I'll let you solve the Lin family directly for me!" Why just change someone in the end? Or did the Lin family split? A son of a divided family, what is he? Also matched? Chen

Zhao knelt on one knee, and since he was recalled to the palace by Her Royal Highness in the morning, until now, he has been scolded by Her Royal Highness for an hour.

The palace servants guarding the door all lowered their heads, pretending not to hear the bloody scolding of Her Royal Highness Chief Chen inside, after all, Her Royal Highness has always been gentle and approachable to the outside world.

"Who's inside?" A voice sounded.

The guard looked up and hurriedly saluted.

"His Royal Highness the Second Prince."

"What about you, who's in there?" The person who came was Yunyao, the second prince who had been ordered by His Majesty the Emperor to think about it behind closed doors.

"It's General Manager Chen." The guard replied.

Yun Yao frowned, "It just so happens that I also have something to find him."

He said and was about to push the door in, but the guard hurriedly stopped him, "Second Highness, Her Royal Highness has given an order that no one is allowed to enter without his consent.

"Dodge, Your Highness, you dare to stop it?!" Who gave you the guts! Yun

Yao was originally angry these days, especially when he heard that his marriage to the Lin family was insisted on by his father, even if something like this happened, he and the queen's father thought that they could take this opportunity to break the marriage contract with the Lin family, they had long been optimistic about the marshal's eldest daughter, as long as he married her, he would be able to have the support of the army.

However, he did not expect to be directly rejected by his father, and Yun Yao even suspected that his father was deliberately suppressing him, not wanting him to gain the support of the marshal.

The guard hurriedly knelt down, "Second Highness, forgive me, this, this is the order of Her Royal Highness, we dare not disobey it at will."

"Then you dare to disobey my words? Now I really dare to give His Highness a look at anything, you wait for me, I-" "

Who's outside?" A sharp voice came out through the door, and Yun Yao subconsciously trembled.

The door was opened from the inside, Chen Zhao came out, and said to Yun Yao in a deep voice: "Second Highness, Her Royal Highness the Empress let you in."

"Got it." Yun Yao sorted out his clothes, followed Chen Zhao inside, and glared at him fiercely as he passed the guard, "You waited for me."

As soon as he entered the door, Yun Yao complained.

"Daddy! What does Father Emperor mean exactly? The Lin family dared to confront the royal family like this, he actually didn't punish the Lin family without saying anything, and even continued to fulfill that shit marriage contract with him, am I his own son!

"Shut up!" A man dressed in a Chinese costume turned around, his originally handsome face was full of haze at the moment, and he glanced at Chen Zhao next to him.

Chen Zhao bent down and respectfully exited the door.

"How many times have you been told that you are careful in what you say and do! Can these words be said casually?! Chen Junfeng sat down, his brows locked, and his face was very ugly.

Even so, his body still sat upright, never forgetting the majesty of His Royal Highness.

Yun Yao sat down on the chair on the side, holding Erlang's legs.

"What do you look like? There is no prince's demeanor at all, if it is seen-" "

Oh, Daddy! Now the two of us, not even a subordinate, who can be seen? Since

he was a child, Yun Yao has felt that his father is tired and panicked, and even if he is in front of people, now that their father and son are there, they must also put on such a correct sitting posture.

Others don't know, but he knows.

These two fathers of his own family, the people of the empire praised their husbands and husbands, but in private, he always felt that only his father was hot and close to his father and emperor all day long - cough, anyway, he felt that his father and emperor looked very gentle to his father, but every time he felt that there was a kind of alienation and indifference in that gentleness, and he couldn't feel the love they only saw at all.

It's just that he didn't dare to say these words in front of his father, everyone knew that Her Royal Highness was very approachable to the attendants, but he always remembered that when he was a child, he overheard an attendant discussing the relationship between his father and his father in private, and the next day, the body's body was found floating on the lake in the royal family's back garden, and what was even more terrifying was that his tongue was cut off.

Although Daddy was angry at the time and said that he wanted to investigate thoroughly, Yun Yao always felt that this matter was done by his father.

Chen Junfeng hated iron but not steel, "I let you get closer to your father and emperor, and usually have less contact with those children of the Chen family——" "

Daddy, the Chen family is a grandfather's family, only they are sincere to us, just because the father and the emperor are quite critical of them, you have not let me have deep friendship with them all these years, so don't you still use Chen Zhao all the time?"

"It's my business to use it, your grandfather, in short, you will listen less to him and your uncle in the future, you will be the emperor of the empire in the future, and you must have your own opinions!"

Yun Yao said indifferently: "When I become the emperor, they will naturally obey me, listen to me, daddy, you are worried too much."

Chen Junfeng wanted to say something, opened his mouth, and saw Yun Yao's expression of indifference or even opposition, and he was a little tired.

It was true that his family had helped him a lot at the beginning, but over the years, the Chen family had used his identity to do things behind his back, and he was not completely ignorant.

What his father and eldest brother were thinking, he knew in his heart, but he didn't expect that his only son would rather trust his grandfather and uncle than trust him as a father.

"No matter what, the engagement banquet between you and the Lin family still has to be held."

"Is there really no way? That Lin Yuanbei is the son of a separate family master? How can he be worthy of me? What is the Father Emperor thinking! Daddy, why don't you have a way to deal with your father-in-law, if you listen to your grandfather, maybe I can talk to the marshal-" "

What do you understand?" Chen Junfeng was angry and helpless, "Do you think Alfred is so easy to be swayed by people?" If it were really as easy as your grandfather said, it would not be him who is sitting in the position of marshal now. Also, if your father knew that you used such a method, he would look down on you even more. Yun

Yao exploded when he heard this.

"Father! Father! Father! You always say how the father emperor is! How many times has my father praised me since I was a child? He would always just say yes, good, that's it—he never really agreed with me! Why the hell can't he look at me!

Chen Junfeng's head was buzzed by this series of questions, and he seemed to see another figure through Yunyao in a trance, that person smiled elegantly and contemptuously, and said to him -

You are a thief, you are a loser in this life.