34

Chapter 34: Find out what's wrong

Compared with the Tang En just now, the acting skills of Zhang Mingze and Xuan Ran are still slightly inferior.

However, Yin Zhun is not a person who asks the bottom of the matter, he only wants to know now what went wrong.

After listening to Lin Yuanxi's words, he and Minnie immediately squatted down and began to check the soil nearby.

Lin Yuanxi also walked nearby, squatted down, and just wanted to grab a handful of soil with his hand to take a look, but was suddenly stopped by someone grabbing his wrist.

"?" Lin Yuanxi tilted his head to look at Zhang Mingze suspiciously.

"Since you said that someone put something in the soil, it is better not to touch it directly with your hands." Zhang Mingze took out a handkerchief, "How much do you need?"

Lin Yuanxi then remembered that he was no longer the poisonous body that was brewed by the medicine jar in Xiuzhen Time and Space, "Thank you." He pointed to an area in front of him and said to Zhang Mingze: "A small piece will do." Yin

Zhun and Minnie, whose hands had already touched the soil next to them: ... Hiccup - a little full and a little sour.

Zhang Mingze got a handful and put it on the handkerchief, and Lin Yuanxi leaned over and sniffed. "Sure enough."

Over there, Yin Zhun and Minnie also found a piece of cloth from nearby and got a little soil, but neither of them smelled anything special.

"Is there something wrong with this?" Yin Zhun asked.

Xuan Ran also leaned over and sniffed carefully, and finally shook his head at Zhang Mingze, indicating that he really didn't smell any peculiar smell.

Lin Yuanxi was curious in his heart, but now is not the time to entangle this question, "Where can I get a cup of clean water, put these soils in clean water, and compare them to see the problem."

Minnie hurriedly got up and said, "I'll go get water right away." After that, he left in a frenzy.

Yin Zhun paused, only to remember that he didn't seem to have exchanged names with the other party for a long time. "Hello, I'm Yin Zhun, what do you call it?"

Lin Yuanxi smiled slightly, "Lin Yuanxi."

"Lin, Lin-san, is it okay for me to call it that?"

"Yes." Lin Yuanxi and Zhang Mingze looked at each other and nodded, although he was not a student of Capital Star University, but before he came to his senses, he was originally studying in a special school.

It's just that I haven't been to school since I woke up.

"What exactly is put in this soil?" It could be seen that Yin Zhun really cared about the medicinal plants in the garden, not just his own Moon Spirit Grass.

"Tianmen Xiang, you know?" Lin Yuanxi reminded him.

Who knew that Yin Zhun shook his head, "What is this?" I haven't heard of it.

Lin Yuanxi was slightly surprised, "This plant is introduced in the manual "F012 Star Plant Collection" attached to the third volume of the "Medicinal Plant Scripture Commentary", and its appearance is very similar to asparagus, but the leaf of asparagus has small thorns, which it does not. Asteria, shaped like asparagus, the leaves are thornless, creeping, and the mayflower is purple. The purple flowers it blooms, can extract colorless and odorless flower juice, drop this flower juice into the soil, will emit a sour smell, can destroy the roots of the plant, but from the outside is not easy to see, about three or five days, the outside branches and leaves flowers will appear corroded, by that time, it is really helpless.

"You mean, there is still salvation?!" Yin Zhun only heard this sentence, and immediately looked at Lin Yuanxi for help.

Lin Yuanxi: ... The focus is good, don't catch it next time.

"Just water more." After a pause, Lin Yuanxi asked again: "When you cultivate these medicinal plants, do you have a quantitative amount of watering every day, and you don't use clean water, right?"

"How do you know?" Minnie, who had just returned from taking the clear water, was more and more shocked, "Because these medicinal plants are too rare, we have a special medicinal liquid specially prepared according to the information of the institute to cultivate-" She said here, and suddenly said: "I understand!" No wonder the person who does these things must be someone in our department, because only people in the same department will understand this, but how do you know about it, Lin? Shouldn't that be, guess it? Lin

Yuanxi: Smile.jpg

Minnie smiled smartly, took the initiative to change the topic and said: "I didn't expect that Lin, you actually read the manual attached to the "Medicinal Plant Scripture Notes" carefully, and wrote it down!" To be honest, at least half of our students in the Department of Medicinal Plant Cultivation may not be able to read the book "Notes on the Medicinal Plant Sutra" until they graduate, let alone remember them all.

She is now more and more curious about the origin of Lin Yuanxi's identity, and she carefully looked at Lin Yuanxi's face, and the more she looked, the more familiar she felt.

"Wait—you, your name is Lin Yuanxi, are you the young master of the Lin family? It's that and the second prince-ah, I'm sorry-"

Minnie immediately thought of the public opinion battle on the previous star network, and immediately swallowed back the words that came to her lips, and her expression was a little annoyed, people just did themselves a big favor, and they poked people's sore spots.

Looking at Lin Yuanxi's well-behaved and delicate face, she was annoyed for the first time that her 'heart was straightforward'.

Lin Yuanxi smiled very well, "It's me, but I have nothing to do with the royal family now." After thinking about it, he pointed to Zhang Mingze next to him, "I came to find him today, we just went to the marriage center yesterday to register, and now we are legal husbands."

Zhang Mingze was suddenly a little flattered, but in front of outsiders, he still maintained his handsome, tall and powerful image.

"Yes, we registered yesterday."

"Ah, then, congratulations congratulations! It's so good, I read the statement on the royal family's side, and I saw that it was perfunctory, all kinds of diverting attention, I also said to Yin Zhun before, I stand on Young Master Lin, stand on your side! Stay away from scumbags and live a happy life! Minnie also shouted a slogan, which made Lin Yuanxi laugh.

"Thank you." Lin Yuanxi smiled obediently.

Having found the problem and finding a solution to the problem, Minnie was relieved, and she was in the mood to joke at this time.

"Wow! You laugh so good! No, I feel like my motherly love is about to overflow. Lin

Yuanxi: ... Then it's better for you to put it away, after all, I'm almost a hundred years older than you, and it's enough for your grandfather.

According to Lin Yuanxi, he put a handful of soil into the water, and sure enough, he saw that the water turned purple.

"I'll go to the teacher right away!" Minnie said and ran away with the container.

Yin Zhun bowed slightly to Lin Yuanxi, "I really appreciate it, if it weren't for you, Classmate Lin, these medicinal plants would have been destroyed, and everyone's hard work would have been in vain." These are all brought back little by little by us from the deep forest and other galaxies, and have been cultivated for a long, long time. It was rare for him to say so much, with fear and anger in his eyes, pain and incomprehension.

If it was really done by students of the same department, it would be really abominable!

There is not a single person in the medicinal plant cultivation department who is unaware of the hard work and effort that everyone has spent here.

Just for the sake of a place in the competition, to actually do such a thing, this kind of person is not qualified to be a medicinal plant cultivator!