164

Chapter 164: Surfaced

Leaving Frank and Lu Jiarong staring over there, Lin Yuanxi and Zhang Mingze took people back to the base first.

Outside the infirmary, Lin Yuanxi and Zhang Mingze were discussing, Hang Hang was in the infirmary, Xie Shang wanted to give him a detailed full body examination, and the most important thing was to see if the medicine had damaged his body.

As soon as Lin Yuanxi raised his head, he saw Xuan Ran walking towards this side with a man in civilian clothes from a distance.

Walking in front of the two, he found that it was Wei Chixuan.

"Boss, Lin Shao, he is in a hurry to see Hanghang, so I will bring him over." An uproar said to the two.

Wei Chixuan had already changed the uniform of the Fourth Legion on his body, too, and his appearance at the base of the Platinum Fleet wearing that Legion uniform was too noticeable.

"Lieutenant Colonel Zhang, Lin Shao, thank you for saving me and Hanghang, for saving my life, I can't repay it for the time being, and when I go back, I will definitely thank you both." In the future, if the two of you need me in something, I will die. Wei Chixuan said sincerely.

He was truly grateful to Lin Yuanxi and Zhang Mingze, you know, when he was betrayed by that person and sent to that kind of place, he was originally unbelievable and heartbroken, and he was injured again, and he was originally very negative.

Unexpectedly, two days later, he found that his son Hang Hang was also brought in.

Wei Chixuan's whole person was going crazy at that time, and he tried to escape several times, but finally failed.

I also tried to pull other people who were locked up there, but those people didn't know if they had been there for a long time, or for some other reason, everyone's face was dead, and those people seemed to have become numb and did not have any thoughts of struggling to resist.

"Don't talk about that now, you're here to see Hanghang, right?" Lin Yuanxi smiled, "Don't worry, Hang Hang is doing an inspection inside."

Wei Chixuan glanced at him, he could see that Lin Yuanxi was not from the legion, but he heard everyone else call him 'Lin Shao', plus he and Zhang Mingze seemed to have a close relationship, and he probably guessed what kind of relationship the two were.

Therefore, he also shouted 'Lin Shao' along with the others.

"Thank you Lin Shao, Lieutenant Colonel Zhang, I have something I want to ask you." Wei Chixuan's tone sounded a little embarrassed.

"What?" Zhang Mingze asked.

"Can you let me stay at the base for two days now, I won't run around, just have a room, I'll take the voyage, the two of us, please take us in for two days." And, please, don't tell anyone else that we're here. "Wei Chixuan, this 'other', should mean not to spread the news of his presence to the Fourth Legion.

Zhang Mingze nodded, "Yes."

Wei Chixuan was immediately grateful, "Thank you, thank you very much." Don't worry, I will definitely not cause you trouble, it is just my personal matter, and it will not involve the two legions.

He didn't mean how important his existence was, he just wanted to reassure Zhang Mingze that he was here and would not cause trouble for the platinum fleet.

He said very carefully, but looked at Lin Yuanxi with pleading eyes.

Perhaps having a similar experience, he could feel that these two people were the same as him.

It's just that he himself met people unscrupulously, and his luck was too bad.

Lin Yuanxi rescued them because he couldn't bear it, and also because he saw that Wei Chixuan was still trying to resist even if he fell into that situation, and he felt that it was worth saving.

But when it came to the affairs of the legion, he would not interfere without permission, so he only stood quietly on the side and let Zhang Mingze decide.

Zhang Mingze said lightly: "No problem.

Wei Chixuan completely relaxed his heart and smiled gratefully at the two of them, before hurriedly walking outside the infirmary, "Can I go in?"

Just after asking, I saw the infirmary open from the inside, and Xie Shang came out.

After taking a look at Wei Chixuan, he was stunned for a moment.

Lin Yuanxi hurriedly introduced him: "This is the father of Hanghang. "I didn't say much else.

That day, before Wei Chixuan came down from the starship, it was Lin Yuanxi and Xuan Ran who helped him change into the shabby legion uniform on his body and put on a set of civilian clothes.

Moreover, there are few people who have seen their father and son.

Xie Shang only thought that they had gone on a mission to rescue him, and did not know the origin of Wei Chixuan.

"Oh oh, hello, I'm Xie Shang."

Lin Yuanxi said to Wei Chixuan again: "This is Doctor Xie from our base, and it is he who examines Hanghang's body.

"Hello, Doctor Xie, how is he Hanghang?" Is there a big deal?

Xie Shang glanced at Zhang Mingze, and Zhang Mingze nodded, "Let's say it directly."

"Well, good." Xie Shang turned his head to look at Wei Chixuan, "Hanghanghang, he just has some external injuries, but they are not very serious, it should just be caused by some bumps." As for the others, I didn't find any other serious wounds-" Wei Chixuan let out a long sigh of relief, but Lin Yuanxi heard Xie Shang's unfinished intentions, and he asked directly: "

Doctor Xie, is there anything else?"

As soon as

Wei Chixuan heard this, his face changed, "What? What else?

Xie Shang said solemnly: "This is exactly what I want to say next, Mr. Wei, this question, I hope you must answer honestly." Seeing

his serious expression, Wei Chixuan's heart was raised to his throat, and he nodded repeatedly, "I will!" I will definitely answer honestly.

"Well, I want to ask, has Hanghang ever injected a prohibited agent related to mental power?" Xie Shang stared at him and asked, as if to see something from his face.

Wei Chixuan was stunned, he didn't seem to expect that his son would be related to the words 'illegal medicine', and his face appeared dazed for a moment, as if he didn't understand what Xie Shang was saying.

After a while, he reacted and touched his face fiercely, "You, what do you say?" Wait a minute, I'm a bit messy now, illegal potions? No, no, no, I've never used that for him, how could I - Hang Hang is my own son, I love him so much, I, how can I use that kind of thing for him - and, and he doesn't need ah--How could I-I-no, it's not—I-"

He was obviously stunned by Xie Shang's question, and he was a little at a loss for a while.

Illegal potions are not a good thing, and the people of the empire now think of those tragic events more than twenty years ago when they hear these four words.

"Doctor Xie." Lin Yuanxi looked at him, "What do you mean by asking this, can it be said that the illegal potions in the body of Hang Hang have existed for a long time?"

Xie Shang nodded, "The detection instrument equipped by the platinum fleet is the most advanced in the empire, and it has only recently arrived, it is us and silver-in short, this instrument can detect whether there is a registered illegal drug function back to fifty years, of course, if you happen to have only injected once about fifty years ago, it may not be able to find out." But what is in Hanghang's body is probably six or seven years old, and more than once, if the test results are not wrong, then it is very likely that Hanghang's mother has begun to inject when she is still pregnant with him.

This sentence, like thunder, suddenly exploded in front of several people.

Previous chapter