74

Chapter 74: The Chen Family: We are not familiar with you

Lin Yuanxi and Zhang Mingze held hands, followed Yin Qingyun and Li Chengwen, and four guards next to them followed their group, escorting Jia Supervision all the way to a large conference room.

Lin Yuanxi came all the way and observed that there were very few servants in the palace, and even the guards did not see much.

However, when you think about this time and space, the star network and monitoring all over the empire, as well as the defense mechanisms outside the central island and everywhere in the palace, using people to defend has become the most unreliable.

Zhang Mingze leaned over and asked in a low voice, "What are you looking at?" Curious?

Lin Yuanxi shook his head, and the two dinosaur heads touched. Shouldn't we be in the central area of the palace? It looks skewed here.

"This is natural, even if His Majesty the Emperor is broad-minded, it is impossible to take out his dormitory for us to try it out, right?"

Zhang Mingze's tone did not seem to respect this emperor as much as others, no, it could not be said that he was disrespectful.

Rather, it's more like a very opinion.

Seeing that Lin Yuanxi did not answer, Zhang Mingze dragged Lin Yuanxi's dinosaur head with his hand, and asked dissatisfiedly: "I said, A Xixi, you are so silent, is it possible, is it touching the scene?" What kind of second prince are you thinking?

Lin Yuanxi hadn't reacted from the title of 'A Xixi', and when he heard the last sentence, he couldn't help but cry and laugh: "Don't talk nonsense, be careful to be heard, and you should be invited to tea by the people of the escort team later."

"You swallowed a star net overnight, and now you talk one after another." Zhang Mingze raised his eyebrows.

Lin Yuanxi smiled and said, "I think it's quite interesting, I didn't use it wrong, right?"

"No, little friend, your learning ability is still very strong! However, the star network still has to be less, and there are many bad people on it! If you want to know what to ask me, make sure to have it answered.

Lin Yuanxi thought about it, and there really was a problem.

"Why is it that only the second prince has always been in the eyes of the public, where is the eldest prince?"

He wanted to ask for a long time, but found that Starnet had been secretive about this question and could not find any information.

And everyone seems to have acquiesced that the second prince is the only heir of the royal family, but no one has ever mentioned that there is another one above the 'second'.

Zhang Mingze paused for a moment, "How could you be suddenly curious about this?"

"Huh? Isn't this weird? Lin Yuanxi blinked, "Can't you ask?"

Zhang Mingze hurriedly said: "It's not that I can't ask, yes, I really can't answer this-" The tone was low.

He also didn't expect that the first question asked by his children was so difficult, and he was mercilessly slapped in the face when he said 'all questions must be answered' just now.

Lin Yuanxi nodded very understandingly, "It's okay, I just ask casually, and I don't have to know." No

, but I don't want to answer the first question! QAQ。

Zhang Mingze's pink head leaned on Lin Yuanxi's shoulder injuredly, "It's a little uncomfortable."

Lin Yuanxi was stunned, "Are you coquettish?" Zhang

Mingze: ...

Yin Qingyun, who just came over to talk to the two, heard this sentence without paying attention: ... Now the young man is really showing anytime, anywhere.

"Ahem, the people of the Lu family will arrive later, and then they will definitely have doubts about the identities of the two of you, and maybe they will try their best to set your words, or find various reasons to force you to show your true face, but rest assured, with me, they will not succeed." That is, the people of their family are used to being high-spirited, if there is something wrong to speak, rest assured to boldly go back, with me to support you!

Yin Qingyun did not mean to despise Lin Yuanxi and Zhang Mingze when he said this, and the status of the old man of the Lin family was higher than him.

It's just that Lin Yuanxi can't reveal his true identity for the time being, and he can't use his Lin family's little young master's background, that's why he said so.

Lin Yuanxi nodded, "It's okay, I won't care about what they say."

Yin Qingyun glanced at his huge dinosaur head.

From the first time he saw Lin Yuanxi, he always felt that there was a quality in this young boy that made him wonder.

He didn't look at all like anyone his age he had ever met, whether it was his own excellent but unspeakable grandson, or anyone else, to be precise, he even had the feeling that he didn't feel like a person in modern time and space.

I remembered what Liu Hong said to himself after they left that day.

"This young master of the Lin family is like the kind of immortal who appeared in the ancient Huaxia data."

Yes, that's how it feels.

There is a feeling that is more beautiful than any son of a family.

Of course, this immortal posture is now completely suppressed by the dinosaur suit in front of him.

"However, I don't think they may have time to trouble us-" Zhang Mingze next to him suddenly spoke.

Yin Qingyun turned his head suspiciously and looked towards the door, only to see that a group of people from the Lu family were being escorted by guards, yes, they looked as if they were being escorted into the conference room.

One by one, they all looked ugly, especially Lu Tairan, who hit the head.

Yin Qingyun had dealt with him several times, and Lu Tairan was very similar to his father, cunning and sleek, and his eyes had always looked down on everyone outside the Lu family.

Today, it is like an eggplant that has been beaten, his face is full of haze, and his eyes are also gloomy.

"Lu Hongde's old thing really didn't come back, probably because he was worried that he would come, and the Lu family didn't even have the last fig leaf."

Bringing people into the conference room, the escort did not leave, lined up on both sides.

Yin Qingyun is considered an elder, Lu Tairan does not take the initiative to greet, he can't speak first.

Zhang Mingze shook his dinosaur head and suddenly laughed.

"?" Lin Yuanxi turned to look at him suspiciously.

"I heard that they wanted to bring that eldest lady of the Lu family this time, why didn't they see anyone? Looking at their ugly faces, it couldn't be that the eldest lady of the Lu family had just made some amazing move and was detained outside, right?

Yin Qingyun asked curiously, "How do you know?"

Zhang Mingze spread his hands, "Guess."

Lin Yuanxi said in his heart: Liar.

Just now, he clearly saw that Zhang Mingze's terminal was opened, and he was told before he came in that the terminal signal of all of them would be blocked after entering, but since he came in, he had already turned on the live broadcast mode of the all-star network.

Only they can't see the current affairs commentary on the Star Network now, and naturally they don't know that Lu Wanwan just died again.

Lu Hongde, who was following the live broadcast of the star network, almost turned his back angrily, not only that, but also received a warning from the Chen family, let them pay attention to their own family's mouth, the Chen family has nothing to do with them, don't be finealso dragged the Chen family into the water.

Chen Jia: We are not familiar with you!