95

Chapter 95 Although I didn't understand, I was shocked

Lin Yuanxi saw Dominika walk to Yuwen Bin's side, and then sat on the ground with his butt, raised his hand and put it on the shoulder of the person, and began to balabala with a good look of the two brothers.

"Eh, hello Brother Yuwen, my name is Dominica, and I am the senior of the junior mecha department! We have one person in the team, are you interested in working together? I tell you our team is strong! This time the first is definitely ours! I'll tell you, our boss has taken a fancy to you, and thinks that you are very suitable for his appetite, let me recruit you first, this is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity, don't be ignorant-"

Lin Yuanxi a meter away: ... Now turn around and go back and say that it's still too late to be familiar with this guy?

He carefully observed Yu Wenbin and found that even though Dominica's whole person was pasted and kept talking in his ear, he didn't seem to feel that there was another person around him at all, and he was still there to break his thoughts.

Lin Yuanxi listened tentatively, and found that he could actually hear one or two words.

"...... Bugs..."

"A lot... Resurrection..."

"Mother... Insect...... Mother" "

... It's too late... It's too late..."

Lin Yuanxi was surprised for a moment, and turned to ask Dominica, who was still talking next to him, "Dominica, can you understand what he is saying?"

Dominika snorted, and then Lin Yuanxi saw that his big head came to Yu Wenbin's mouth.

Lin Yuanxi: ... It doesn't have to be.

Dominika pouted, "I don't understand at all."

"Maybe only he understands it." Wen Lianhao, who followed him, pondered deeply.

Sandy still stood next to them with her arms folded, holding her chin so she didn't look at the others.

There was a sudden commotion next to him, and Lin Yuanxi turned his head and saw four tall boys pushing away from the crowd not far away.

Sandy frowned slightly, but lowered his hand, took a step in front of Lin Yuanxi and the others, and looked at the visitor vigilantly.

"Judison, what do you want to do?"

"Yo, look who this is? This is not the dead-faced Sandy of the Communications Department! How can someone like you find teammates? Don't your teammates smell worse than your face? Hahaha. Judison had a mocking face.

The three boys who followed next to him also laughed.

"Hey! I said a few of you, don't bother in vain, that guy can't understand people at all, that newcomer, for the sake of you still have a nice face, how about I allow you to join our team? Follow the brothers, you just wait to lie down and win. One of them shouted at Lin Yuanxi.

Before Lin Yuanxi could speak, Dominika had already jumped up, "Bah! Just a few of you weak chickens, it's too embarrassing to hit my boss's idea! You guys just want to hug your thighs!

"Who do you say is a weak chicken!"

"Whoever should be is a weak chicken!"

"You look for death-" "

Whether it is strong or weak, you can see the real chapter on the field of competition, and no matter how much you say now, it is also lip service." Lin Yuanxi interrupted the other party lightly and smiled slightly, "I think, you shouldn't dare to compete with us, right?"

"Who do you say wouldn't dare?!" Another boy raised his fist and threatened: "Believe it or not, I beat you!" You like this, I'll have no problem hitting ten-"

"Ah, yes." Lin Yuanxi raised his wrist and pointed to the sensor he had just put on. "The whole video recording, as long as the terminal is bound to start at any time, sorry, I just pressed the start button before you came over."

Itachi glanced over, seemed to see a camera facing him, immediately lowered his fist, and cursed viciously: "Okay!" You wait and see for me!

Wen Lianhao suddenly interjected: "Teacher, there is-"

"Wen Lianhao! You actually dare to make a small report-" Judison changed his face suddenly, he was not really afraid of the teacher, but there were still people from the legion, several of them were students of the mecha department, but they were all going to enter the legion in the future, how could they leave a bad impression on the seniors of the legion now, and immediately several people scolded and left, not forgetting to threaten them.

"Don't be proud, just a few of you weak chickens, and with Yuwen Bin's burden, you will be eliminated as soon as you enter the competition point!"

"Give me a walk! Let you guys look good then!

"Come on, have the ability, let's look good now!" Not to be outdone, Dominika retorted.

Those people turned around and saw a few sergeants looking over here, and hurriedly left.

Sandy said coldly: "Several of them are the favorites to win this confrontation, you offended them, and when the game starts, they will definitely come to take revenge on you."

Lin Yuanxi blinked, and said seriously: "It's not you, it's us, we are now on the same team."

"Exactly! What to be afraid of! Come one and I'll beat one, come two I'll beat a pair! Dominika patted her chest and said, turning her head and asking Lin Yuanxi: "Are you really videotaping?" Why did you open so early? Did you expect that they would come to us for trouble? Wow boss, you are also too powerful!

Lin Yuanxi smiled slightly, "No, I lied to them."

Just now, he did try to turn on the recording function, but received a prompt that it would not be automatically turned on until he reached the specified location.

He saw that those people didn't even wear sensors, so he deliberately bombed them.

Dominica's eyes burst into stars, "Boss! I decided! I'll follow you later! With

the clever and witty boss, there must be meat to eat!

Sandy snorted, and Dominika suddenly rushed in front of him and grabbed him by the shoulder, "I said, were you worried about us just now?" Huh?! "

"...... You think too much! Let go, stay away from me! Sandy slapped his paws away, with a look of great disgust that I didn't know you, but didn't stray from where the five of them were.

"So how did he—ah! You you how did you stand up! Wen Lianhao took two steps back abruptly, stammering in fright.

I saw Yu Wenbin, who was originally squatting on the ground with broken thoughts, suddenly stood up and walked in front of Lin Yuanxi, almost looking at him with Lin Yuanxi's face, mumbling something quickly in his mouth, dancing with his hands, and the next second he wanted to grab Lin Yuanxi, but suddenly he was screwed behind his back by someone, bent down, and was still struggling to get close to Lin Yuanxi.

Sandy grabbed his wrist and frowned. "What's going on?"

Why did you suddenly go crazy?

Lin Yuanxi didn't answer him, just now Yuwen Bin suddenly came to him, he was indeed stunned.

But seeing Yu Wenbin's handsome face that was so white that he lost his blood color and the dark circles under his eyes, it was obvious that this person had not had a good night's sleep for a long time.

And he felt that the reason why this person did not sleep well was probably related to the words that were not sentences in his mouth.

"Mother Worm... Resurrection..."

What exactly does it mean?