98

Chapter 98: Sleeping Peacefully in Your Arms

Lin Yuanxi was not very accustomed to such intimate behavior with people, and was kissed by Zhang Mingze for a while, and he almost couldn't breathe.

Zhang Mingze held his face and said with a mocking smile: "Yuanxi, why are you so cute?"

Lin Yuanxi was helpless, "Cute is to describe a girl, or, a child?"

"I don't care, you're the cutest anyway." Zhang Mingze took the person to the bed and sat down.

Lin Yuanxi only had time to look at this room, which was a single dormitory, about ten square meters, a set of desks, a bed, a wardrobe, and a shelf.

Although he hadn't visited other rooms yet, he could think that other people's dormitories should not be so big.

Even if you are about the same size, you will definitely not live in just one person.

"You're not in Ashi'an Ray Star these days, just running to join the army?" Lin Yuanxi asked.

If this is really the case, then I have to say that Zhang Mingze's promotion speed is too fast, right?

If he was already a lieutenant colonel at his age, wouldn't it be possible for him to become a general before he was forty?

Is this an open-hang behavior?

"Helped an old man solve some trouble, he had to let me join the army." Zhang Mingze sighed helplessly, turned his words, and gently touched Lin Yuanxi's face, "Originally, I didn't want to agree, mainly because the follow-up was too troublesome, and the old man must have a lot of trouble waiting for me." He

said this, but he did not hear any displeasure in his tone.

"And then what? Why did you agree again?

Although Lin Yuanxi still asked very cooperatively, and intuited that the next reason must be 'inseparable' with himself.

Sure enough, Zhang Mingze sighed while secretly glancing at him from the corner of his eye: "But I heard that Yaxian Laixing will have a field survival joint competition in major colleges and universities next, I guessed that you would definitely participate, so I had to agree, otherwise, I can only go to the school to apply for a teacher to accompany you, but fortunately I didn't go."

If he waited until he was ready to surprise Lin Yuanxi and ran to the capital Star University to apply for a successful teacher, he found that his children ran to the opposite school, and then they would be angry!

"In other words, why did you run to Five Star University?" Zhang Mingze asked.

Lin Yuanxi did not intend to hide from Zhang Mingze, and there was nothing to hide from this kind of thing.

That is, Uncle Colin may be a little faceless.

Lin Yuanxi briefly told Zhang Mingze about the rejection of admission to Star University, the capital of Yahi'anlai, to Zhang Mingze, and Zhang Mingze frowned, "Wood? I know this person, I have heard my father say it a few times, but a few years ago, because of some things, my father's relationship with him gradually drifted apart, but there is still a superficial relationship.

Unexpectedly, he actually tore his face directly this time, and Zhang Mingze's expression was a little obscure.

Lin Yuanxi thought for a while, "Although I haven't met him, but looking at Uncle Colin's livid face when he came out of the principal's office, they should have had a violent argument inside."

And, apparently, Colin also lost the quarrel.

"Then you chose the five-star university opposite on a whim?" Zhang Mingze folded his hands behind his head, then leaned on the bedpost and looked at Lin Yuanxi.

Lin Yuanxi looked at him, "Are you very busy these days?"

Although the other party has been smiling and looking very relaxed and happy since the beginning of the meeting, the fatigue between his eyebrows can still see that he has obviously not rested well in the past few days.

Zhang Mingze was surprised for a moment, and then smiled and pulled Lin Yuanxi into his arms, "Don't move, let me just hold it for a while."

Lin Yuanxi did not resist this intimate hug, he gently rubbed Zhang Mingze's chin, "Do you want to sleep for a while?" I can wake you up.

A

low laugh came from above the head, "I'm not sleepy or tired when I see you."

"Hmm."

After hugging like this for a while, Zhang Mingze suddenly said: "Have you seen the president of Five Star University?" "Principal

Tang? See, he is also from a military background, right? The

serious attitude of a soldier can be seen in his speech and demeanor.

Zhang Mingze answered, "Senior Colonel Tang Yongfeng once served in the elite fleet of the First Legion and was the captain of the first detachment, but it was twenty years ago.

Lin Yuanxi was stunned for a moment, twenty years ago, he was now a colonel, and their military career of Principal Tang seemed to be a little unsmooth.

Zhang Mingze could see what he was thinking, and explained to him: "Tang Yongfeng used to have a close relationship with the Gu family, and later... Something happened to the Gu family, and the people who had a good relationship with their family were implicated, and he would have had the opportunity to be promoted to major general..."

He had the opportunity, but now he went to a university in a remote galaxy to become the president, which basically completely cut off his military career.

Lin Yuanxi was puzzled, "I haven't heard of this Gu family, and on the Star Network, it seems that I can't find information related to their family."

Zhang Mingze gently rubbed the hair on the top of his head with his chin, Lin Yuanxi's hair was soft, just like his character, and it was comfortable to associate with him.

He may not feel it himself, but the people who follow Zhang Mingze are obvious.

For example, although Xuan Ran seems to have a very active personality, in fact, because of some factors when he was a child, he is more defensive than Lu Jiarong, who looks cold and poisonous and difficult to contact.

However, he was the fastest among those people to accept and trust Lin Yuanxi.

Zhang Mingze once asked him why, and at that time he thought about it, and said very seriously and solemnly: "Because Lin Shao makes me feel very comfortable, he has a convincing character.

"The Gu family... There were some classified events involved that year, which quickly disappeared from the empire... The royal family, the military department and the parliament, as well as other noble families on the capital star, all participated in it, accelerating the disintegration of the Gu family..."

Lin Yuanxi was held by Zhang Mingze in his arms, and there was a faint pine fragrance on the other party's clothes, clean, cold, but unusually reassuring.

With a deep voice around his ears, Lin Yuanxi suddenly felt that drowsiness had hit him, making him drowsy.

Zhang Mingze's voice gradually lowered, and Lin Yuanxi vaguely felt that there seemed to be some inexplicable emotions mixed in that voice.

"...... Are the people of the Gu family gone? He asked in a confused voice.

Zhang Mingze touched his cheek, "Sleepy? If you are sleepy, sleep for a while, with me, sleep in peace.

Lin Yuanxi grabbed his clothes with both hands, rubbed his cheeks on his chest, snorted, and closed his eyes.

Before the drowsiness completely hit, he vaguely heard Zhang Mingze seem to say something, but unfortunately he was too sleepy to hear clearly.