132

Chapter 132: Planning (<>)

Lin Yuanxi carefully observed him for a while, and saw that he didn't look like he was pretending, so he asked, "Have you encountered anything strange in the base in the past few days?"

Although he didn't know who this good-looking boy in front of him was, seeing that everyone else was staring at him very seriously, Xie Shang probably understood that he should be in trouble.

He rubbed his forehead and carefully recalled what he had done in the past few days.

"I've been sorting out the potions in the infirmary these days, and recently a new batch of potions has just been allocated above, I just signed for the treasury, and I also soothed the spirit of a few soldiers who broke through the rank..."

Not only these days, his work content is actually these, back and forth, in the past few years in the base, only when on vacation, he will leave the base to do something else.

"Have you met any strange people? Or, injuries or something? Xie

Shang's spiritual power level is 5A+, and he is already a slightly high-level requiem master in the empire, and it is difficult for ordinary people to invade his spiritual power network with such a spiritual power level.

However, if the bug that Lin Yuanxi saw just now was an alien race, it would be another matter.

Xie Shang shook his head, "For a while, I can't remember, I haven't left the base recently, and the base hasn't been—no, there are..." He seemed to suddenly remember something, and his brows frowned slightly.

Lin Yuanxi hurriedly asked, "What do you remember?"

Xie Shang looked up at him, "That day I went to receive the new batch of potions, and I saw that the person who delivered the potions was a strange face.

"I remember that every time the military department allocated a potion to our base, the person who sent it was Sidney from the quartermaster." Mark interjected.

Xie Shang nodded, "That's right, it's always been him." So that day I saw that it was not him, and I specifically asked, the man said that Sidney suddenly had something to do, I checked, all his procedures were true, and the procedures were complete, so I didn't ask more, and signed for it.

"And then?" Lin Yuanxi did not miss a trace of details, "Did anything happen when I signed for it?"

Although I don't know why this boy must think what happened, but seeing that no one else around had any objections, Xie Shang continued to think about it cooperatively, his eyes lit up, and said: "Yes, yes, when I handed over to that person that day, he suddenly had a mental power riot, and then I helped him do spiritual power relief..."

What happened after that, strange, why didn't he suddenly remember?

Seeing Xie Shang's confused expression, Lu Jiarong asked Lin Yuanxi, "Lin Shao, is there something wrong with that person?"

Lin Yuanxi nodded, "It should be."

It seems that that thing should have taken advantage of Xie Shang's spiritual power network to Xie Shang's spiritual power network while he was doing spiritual soothing—wait! If this thing can be 'contagious'?

"Doctor Xie, which soldiers have you soothed in the past few days? Is there a list? Lin Yuanxi asked in a cold voice.

Seeing his stern tone, Mark and the others hurriedly asked, "Lin Shao, is there something wrong?"

Xie Shang also hurriedly said: "I remember, there were only three people, Balder, Willy and Rory, it was the three of them.

Mark also said: "That's right, Balder is the captain of the fourth team, Willie and Rory are both people of the fourth team, before Captain Balder lost when he fought with the boss, and he has not been convinced, the boss is not there these days, he has been training himself, although everyone is training independently, but the amount of additional training set by the three of them is several times more than everyone else." On weekdays, Willie and Rory have the most trust from him, and they also train with him, so the three of them have almost broken through the spiritual power level in the past few days, and we also said that we should follow their example——" Lin Yuanxi hurriedly asked, "

Are the three of them at the base now?"

"Oops!" Frank exclaimed, "Bald and their squad took on a temporary mission, as if to say that there was a change in the number 3 jump point, and Secretary General Aaron asked them to go over and take a look." Chen

Yu has not yet arrived, and the secretary general of the platinum fleet is still Aaron.

However, Zhang Mingze has already said hello to the above, and when Chen Yue comes, Aaron will be transferred to the top, and Chen Yu will become the new secretary general of the platinum fleet.

Aaron should be fine, and the others are still in the base.

"Mark, you go and ask Secretary General Aaron to investigate the person who came to deliver the potion to Dr. Xie that day. Garong, Frank, let's go catch up with Captain Bald and his group now, it should still be time. If

it is really related to the Zerg, if the Bald people are really controlled, they are likely to fall for the Zerg conspiracy when they go to the jump point now.

This is the last hurdle to the center of the empire, even if the Zerg does appear, the platinum fleet and the first legion can be found and eliminated at the first time, but if the Zerg really appear here, it is a serious dereliction of duty.

"Ming Ze has just arrived... They really pick the right time. Lin Yuanxi's face was expressionless, and his tone was cold.

-

"Why do you ask that?" Zhang Mingze took a deep look at Bernal.

Bernal curled his neck, "Although I am a combat-type spiritual power, I saw the crazy appearance of those students when they were sent, although they look very similar to the spiritual riots I have seen before, but the spiritual riots of ordinary people are very painful, and their pain is still a little crazy, as if they are controlled by something." Bernal stared at Zhang Mingze's serious analysis.

Zhang Mingze chuckled, "I didn't expect you to observe quite carefully."

Bernal said with some dissatisfaction: "Colonel, although we are only the first day to meet, I, Bernal, am absolutely loyal to the First Legion!" I know that you must have had your intention to let Aldrich and them take them away today, so I didn't say anything when I was questioned by the Capetian family just now, but I now ask for the right to know the truth, at least part of the truth.

Xuan Ran glanced at Zhang Mingze, and Zhang Mingze nodded, "Major Bernal's loyalty is naturally unquestionable, it's just-" He converged his expression and his expression became serious. "It's just that even I only know an approximate idea about this matter now, and I haven't got the key evidence yet, so it's not convenient to tell you."

"If it is really a prohibited medicine - the last time this kind of thing appeared in the empire was twenty years ago, since - the empire's supervision of medicine has become more and more stringent, and the people have long not allowed any private person to open a pharmacy and conduct related research, once discovered, all heavy penalties, so twenty years later, the four words of illegal medicine have also become a ban in people's mouths."

What Bernal really wants to say is that the road of the people has been blocked, and the only people who can make illegal potions with such conditions can only be those aristocratic and wealthy families.