49

Chapter 49: The Carpenter

Early the next morning, Lin Yuanxi first went to the courtyard to take a look at the state of the snow tea, and the housekeeper Lin was watering flowers in the yard, and saw him and said: "Young master, this snow tea seems to be in a worse state than yesterday." Do you need to go and see a pharmacist?

"It's okay, Grandpa Ming, I'll try it myself." Lin Yuanxi said with a slight smile. "My express will arrive later, Grandpa Ming troubles you to help me receive it."

"Okay, young master, breakfast is ready, young master, go and use breakfast."

"Thank you." Lin Yuanxi turned back, he rematched it according to the formula in his memory and the properties of the existing medicinal plants found on the star network, so let's try it with this snow tea first.

Butler Lin: What the young master just said is to try it yourself? How to try this?

Looking at the snow tea that was planted in the soil to 'hang his head', Steward Lin was worried that if he couldn't save it, the young master would definitely be hit!

Be sure to protect the young master's self-confidence! Talk to the master later, they secretly find a pharmacist, in case the young master's side does not succeed, they will secretly help not let the young master know, well, just do it!

Lin Yuanxi didn't know that Butler Lin and his grandfather over here had already determined that he could not save this snow tea, his express had arrived, and after disassembling it, he remembered that he had not yet bought tools to make potions.

But those glassware and the like, he was not used to it, and he still planned to follow the previous one.

After thinking about it, he dialed the terminal for Zhang Mingze again.

"Wonhee? What's wrong? Zhang Mingze was a little surprised that he would receive a communication from Lin Yuanxi for two days in a row.

He was quite happy that Lin Yuanxi contacted him so frequently.

"Well, I want to ask you, is there a carpenter who knows someone who does a better job?" Lin Yuanxi asked a little embarrassed.

"Carpenter?" Zhang Mingze was puzzled, "What is that?"

Lin Yuanxi was stunned for a moment before reacting, they no longer have the title of carpenter here. Well, I just have some gadgets that I want to find someone more dexterous to help make it, do you know anyone in this area? Will

find themselves, should be the things that need to be made, do not want to be known by others.

Zhang Mingze instantly understood what Lin Yuanxi meant, and thought for a while, "You wait a minute, I'll help you ask, and I'll tell you later." "Okay

." Lin Yuanxi hung up the terminal, and went to find paper and pen, he still didn't use the habit of brain drawing, he could only draw the appearance of those tools according to memory, In fact, Mr. Lin can also help find someone to do it, but Mr. Lin will definitely ask him, although he can fool the past by making an excuse, but when he thinks of the eyes of the old man yesterday, he can't bear to use lies to deceive an old man who sincerely treats himself, just some things,

For the time being, I can't let Old Master Lin know.

He always felt that if the old man knew, Lin Sheng would also know.

Even if it wasn't what the old man told, with Lin Sheng's shrewdness, if he knew that he was different, he would definitely track it down, but I was afraid that it would not be easy to leave the Capital Star.