142

Chapter 142: Seize Control
Lin Yuanxi did not give Lu Zian any chance to resist, and after getting the specially approved instructions above, he simply and neatly probed out his divine sense to invade Lu Zi'an's spiritual power network, and directly searched for various password and password related content.

During this period, he also found some evidence of collusion between the other party and interstellar pirates by the way.

When he told Lu Jiarong the password, he also told the other party this by the way.

Lu Jiarong's expression split for a moment, "Lin Shao, you... Can you still see other people's memories?

He had heard that the spiritual power level above the S level was a complete qualitative leap.

Below the S grade, it is not at all on the same level.

But I have never heard of anyone who can invade other people's spiritual power networks and still see other people's memories.

If this can be done, then there is no need for a lie detector or the like, after catching the prisoner, directly search the other party's memory, don't you know it all?

His doubts and puzzlements, Lin Yuanxi naturally also knows.

But Lu Jiarong is Zhang Mingze's trusted companion, and there is no need for him to hide it, and now is a special moment, and at this time, he has to worry so much, which is to delay time.

Lu Jiarong also figured this out in an instant, and immediately said: "Lin Shao, only you know about this matter, oh yes, the boss should also know, I mean, except for you and the boss, I will never tell anyone, don't worry!"

Lin Yuanxi smiled slightly, "I believe, let's pass the password to Captain Bald and them now." "Good

!"

After receiving the password and password, Balder quickly took control of the main control room.

In the next second, a sharp and piercing alarm sounded immediately above the A-1130 star.

People scattered around and playing and sleeping in the room were awakened by the sound of sirens.

"What's going on? Why did the siren suddenly go off?

"Who is so boring! I was having a sweet dream, I was just about to go to home plate with the big star I liked, my pants were off, and I woke up when I was scared, and if Lao Tzu knew who was playing a prank, I would definitely kill him!

"What's the situation?! The A-1130 star actually sounds an alarm? It can't be a prank, right?

"It must be Angel's group, right? They went out to fool around again yesterday, and every time they drank, they would mess around, and last time they drove mecha around, and the warehouse on the east side of the base knocked a hole out of them.

Some came out, and some muttered a few words in dissatisfaction and continued to turn around and prepare to go back to sleep.

This time, however, the siren was not a prank, and it kept sounding until most of the people were called out of the room.

The people who gathered at the training ground of the base saw several people standing on the rostrum, and they seemed to be a little surprised.

When everyone had almost arrived, someone who recognized Balder and the others immediately shouted in disbelief: "Balder?!" Why are you here? This is Base A-1130, not Leto Star in your Platinum Fleet! And Commander Lu?! And Lieutenant Angel? What are you bringing these people to us for? You are trespassing on the military base, be careful I go to the military department to sue you!

Balder looked around coldly, looking at the messy shirts in front of him, the uniform jackets loosely draped over the shoulders, and even some people, the upper body was wearing a uniform, but the lower body was a pair of large flowered pants, stepping on slippers sleepwalking like standing here.

Balder's face was very ugly, and he said in a deep tone: "Emergency military situation, just a few minutes ago, we found the torn open star gate near the T9 jump point, and a high-level female insect appeared at the star gate, preparing to enter the imperial star sea from there. Having received orders from above, I now have full authority to take command of base A-1130-" "

What's going on? What zerg?! The Zerg called?!

"What about Commander Lu? And Lieutenant Angel? On what basis did you take over the command of base A-1130 ?! Where is the military order? Why didn't we receive it?

"I don't believe it! Balder, you actually dared to fake the military order, and the brothers tied him up! Commander Lu must have been hidden by them! Hand over Commander Lu and Lieutenant Angel!

"He just said that the High Zerg is coming! It wouldn't be true, would it? What to do? I've only joined the army this year, and I don't plan to go to the front to fight the Zerg.

"No, I have to contact the above immediately, anyway, we are here to guard the A-1130 star, and we are not fighting the Zerg, if the real Zerg comes, we can't stay here and wait for death."

"Shut up for me!!" Balder shouted, the sound was deafening, and the group of people below who had been talking for a long time had long been hollowed out, and they were immediately quiet by his roar, but their faces were full of panic.

No way, most of the people who can come to the Third Legion to garrison here are noble children.

Although it is not a concubine of the family, it is also a descendant with a relatively high status in the separate family.

Just to come here to mix resumes, so that it is convenient for future promotion, no one is really stationed here, what to defend the empire, defend the imperial people, defend the royal family, it is just lip service.

The reason why those nobles chose this place was because it had the important energy needed by the empire, and relied on the empire's first legion and the invincible platinum fleet.

With them, they only need to eat and drink here every day until they change defenses, then promote all the way and finally return to the military headquarters of Capital Star.

Counting on these people against the Zerg? It's a fantasy.

But Lin Yuanxi and the reason why they still want to control this place is not this group of waste firewood, but the energy on the A-1130 base and the well-equipped weapons and mecha prepared for these noble children who are greedy and afraid of death, who only know pleasure and join the army to show off their capital.

This is the reason why Lin Yuanxi and the others did not go back to Leto Star, but directly turned here.

Lin Yuanxi glanced at the people below, his eyes suddenly changed slightly, and he pointed to one of the directions and said: "At 5 o'clock, there is a problem with that person, he wants to sneak-"

As soon as Lin Yuanxi's words fell, Lu Jiarong had already brushed and flashed in the direction of the person Lin Yuanxi pointed to.

I saw that the guy was wearing a loose uniform on his body, and the brim of the military hat on his head was pressed low, which seemed to be very inconspicuous, but the moment Lu Jiarong exchanged hands with him, he found that this guy was probably the most sober one in this group.

"You're not from the Legion!"

After a few hurried moves, Lu Jiarong found that the move this guy made was not a person from the legion at all.

"It's a pirate." Lin Yuanxi said to Bard beside him.