145

Chapter 145: The Same Kind

"It's okay, I was a little dizzy when I just woke up, but now it's fine." Lin Yuanxi smiled, "Go and see Jiarong's side, I want to see that person again."

He deliberately accentuated the last word, Zhang Mingze's eyes darkened slightly, "Yuanxi, are you sure, he really is-"

Not to mention Lin Yuanxi, even Zhang Mingze, who was reborn once, couldn't believe it.

In the last life, there was never any relevant information and reports that mentioned that higher female insects could become humans.

Not even a trace of rumors.

It can be said that although human beings have developed into the interstellar era, they have also been in contact with many different alien civilizations.

They are enemies who have fought with the Zerg many times, and it can be said that they think they know more about the Zerg than other alien civilizations.

But I didn't expect that I would miss such important information.

"If my understanding of his spiritual power is not biased, then I am not mistaken. However, it was also more chaotic in the previous battle, so I had to see him again to figure it out.

Zhang Mingze nodded, "Okay, then we'll go over and meet him now." He asked again uneasily: "Your body, is it really okay?"

"It's really okay, don't worry." Lin Yuanxi replied with a smile, and stretched his arm mischievously, "Look, how spiritual."

Zhang Mingze snorted his hair, "You, just woke up and didn't say to rest more." Having said that, he also knew in his heart that this matter was not trivial, and naturally he could not delay it.

Lin Yuanxi got out of bed and went to the room where Lu Jiarong was with Zhang Mingze.

Lu Jiarong and Zhang Mingze said what Lin Yuanxi explained to him, and Zhang Mingze asked Lu Jiarong to take the person in a room alone, and Xuan Ran, who came back with him, was also guarding there.

"By the way, those teammates of yours are also coming with me." Zhang Mingze said to Lin Yuanxi.

"Dominican them? Didn't they go back to school? Lin Yuanxi asked in surprise, he really didn't expect that Dominica would be with Zhang Mingze.

"Nope." Zhang Mingze said with a smile: "A few of them said that they were worried about you, and they had to follow me to see you to rest assured, you teammates, they are really good to you, I see that a few of them are also good."

"I remember Dominika saying that the one who wants to go most in the future is the First Legion." Lin Yuanxi also smiled and bumped Zhang Mingze's arm, "How about it, do you think he is successful?"

"Classmate Lin, I find that your problem is very serious." Zhang Mingze made a serious face.

Lin Yuanxi was puzzled, "What's wrong?" What's wrong with me?

"The First Legion never goes through the back door to rely on relationships, it's not good for you to do this." Zhang Mingze snorted and said.

Lin Yuanxi burst out laughing, "I just casually say, I think Dominika is quite good, I also believe in him, he will definitely be able to enter the first legion."

Zhang Mingze gently pinched his earlobe, and Lin Yuanxi looked at him strangely, "Okay, I wrote down this name, and if he comes to the First Legion to participate in the assessment in the future, I will definitely focus on him." Lin

Yuanxi: ... Dominica, I can only help you get here, as for whether it is good or bad for you, it is up to you.

The two were talking, and as soon as they looked up, they saw Xuan Ran guarding the door from a distance.

"Boss! Lin Shao! Seeing that Lin Yuanxi was very happy, he asked with concern: "Lin Shao, are you okay?"

"It's okay, thank you for caring." Lin Yuanxi pointed inside, "Is Jiarong inside?"

"Well, yes, he's with that guy." Xuan Ran looked around, saw that there was no one else, couldn't help but ask in a low voice: "Boss, Lin Shao, that person, is really - well, what has become of that?"

Although Lin Yuanxi did not directly explain it before fainting, Lu Jiarong still guessed a little truth from his words and that strange eyes.

But this truth was a little too bizarre, too shocking, so he was not sure The

two people whispered a few words, and the arrested person did not

know what was going on, and sat in the chair without saying a word.

"Just come in and take a look." Zhang Mingze said to Xuanran.

"Eh, boss."

Xuan Ran followed Lin Yuanxi and Zhang Mingze to push open the door and enter, and saw Lu Jiarong standing against the window sill with his arms folded, his eyes staring at the young man sitting on the chair in the middle of the room without blinking.

Zhang Mingze looked at the other party carefully, and now it seems that this person is a normal human no matter how he looks at it.

Even the eyes that Lin Yuanxi and Lu Jiarong first discovered were gone.

Lin Yuanxi walked in front of the man and saw that the man had been staring at the wall in a daze, following his gaze, there was nothing on the snow-white wall.

"You can understand our language and communicate with us normally, right?" Lin Yuanxi asked.

As if he hadn't heard it, the young man didn't react.

Zhang Mingze frowned slightly, "He doesn't seem to have any problems now.

He tested it with mental power, "How? Lin Yuanxi asked.

Zhang Mingze shook his head, "No problem.

An uproar walked around the other party twice, and he said incredulously, "Really fake?" If Lin Shao hadn't seen this with your own eyes, even if Lu Jiarong told me, I wouldn't believe it. But no matter how I look at it, I can't see how different this guy is from us.

Lu Jiarong glared at him and said to Lin Yuanxi and Zhang Mingze: "Not long after coming in, his pupils became normal, and nothing else happened after that, but he never spoke, Bruno I asked him anything, he didn't respond, as if he couldn't understand us."

Zhang Mingze frowned, stared at him for a long time, and finally found that he couldn't see any problems either.

Lin Yuanxi walked in front of the man, leaned down, looked into his eyes, and released his divine sense to probe into the other party's spiritual power network.

[What are you?]

A voice suddenly appeared.

Lin Yuanxi narrowed his eyes slightly, [Are you talking to me?]

【Who are you?】 You are not from here.

Lin Yuanxi was puzzled, [Didn't you communicate with me normally before? Why don't you want to talk now?

I don't like them. The voice said very bluntly.

Lin Yuanxi: ... It just so happens that they don't like you either.

[Then why are you talking to me?] I'm with them. Lin Yuanxi didn't quite understand.

That voice sounded a little questioning. [I feel that your spiritual power is very soft, very similar to our kind.

Lin Yuanxi:??? When did I become the same kind as the Zerg?!!