25

Chapter 25: Lin Sheng

It has been a few days since Lin Yuanxi woke up, but Lin Sheng, the original biological father, did not even have a text message or video.

Even if the original body has been stupid for many years, but now that he is suddenly sober, shouldn't he be a father?

This one only cares about making deals with the royal family and directly pushes out his own son as a bargaining chip.

If it weren't for the fact that Old Master Lin really loved Lin Yuanxi, he would have wondered if he was Lin Sheng's own son.

However, perhaps for Lin Sheng, except for himself and everything related to his own interests, he can be used to trade at any time.

No wonder Old Master Lin doesn't have a good face for this son now.

Following Lin Feng into the hall, I saw Lin Yuanan and Bai Xiaoai, the mother and son sitting on the sofa, Bai Xiaoai specially chose a white gauze skirt today, her makeup was also light, and her face was shy.

It's a pity that she has a smell of dust between her eyebrows, and with today's outfit, there is always a feeling of nondescript.

Seeing Lin Yuanxi come in from outside, Lin Yuanan's face paled, and then said mockingly: "Where did the little brother go this morning?" I don't know if my father returned home today, or did he deliberately hide out? He put on a brotherly tone and taught: "As a son, even if he is dissatisfied with his father, how can he show it on his face?"

Lin Yuanxi looked at another young man in his early twenties, with a strange face, clear eyebrows, sitting alone on the other side, and Lin Yuanan's mother and son were clearly distinguished, it was his cousin who replaced his marriage contract with the second prince - Lin Yuanbei.

Seeing Lin Yuanxi looking over, Lin Yuanbei smiled slightly, nodded to him in a friendly manner, and counted it as a greeting.

This cousin is much smarter than Lin Yuanan looks.

"Oh, so do you want to say that you are dissatisfied with your father, or do you want to say that your dissatisfaction with your father is hidden in your heart?" Lin Yuanxi asked an unclear rhetorical question.

Lin Yuanan was stunned, and before he could react, he heard footsteps behind him.

Lin Yuanxi looked over and saw that Old Master Lin and a man were coming down from upstairs, and the conversation between him and Lin Yuanan just now was listened to by the two.

That man should be Lin Sheng, Lin Sheng is nearly fifty this year, but he looks like thirty-five six, with a handsome face, a straight suit, meticulous, a pair of amorous peach blossom eyes, no wonder there are many debts.

Bai Xiaoai's eyes were glued to Lin Sheng's body and couldn't be torn off, if it weren't for in front of everyone, he couldn't stick it immediately.

Old man Lin became angry when he saw her like that, and snorted heavily. When he looked at Lin Yuanxi, his expression immediately became gentle. "Yuanxi, you're back, come and see your father."

As soon as these words came out, several people in the room had different faces.

Bai Xiaoai saw that Lin Sheng was ignoring him, and secretly gritted his teeth, it must be some unknown goblin outside hooked up again.

Lin Yuanan heard Old Master Lin's words and did not treat himself as a child of the Lin family, and his angry hands were clutched deadly, thinking to himself: This old man! Why can't you look at him?! Compared to Lin Yuanxi's waste, it is clear that he is qualified to inherit the Lin family only if he is an A+ requiem master!