86

Chapter 86: Headmaster Wood

The name of the capital university of Ahianlai is taken from the name of the planet on which they live, the star of Ahianlay.

The capital university uses the name of the capital star university, which shows Yahian Laixing's yearning and desire for the capital star.

Because of this, most people on the planet Ashienle, especially the upper ones, cannot reach the royal families of the capital star, and the people at the bottom and other people in more remote galaxies.

Completely forgot, they themselves seem the same to the people of the Capital Star.

The capital university of Yahian Laixing, in addition to being the top first-class university of Yahian Laixing, is also an aristocratic university.

Students who can go to this university, in addition to receiving a one-stop elite education since childhood, have a family background that is either aristocratic or rich and powerful.

Of course, in order to show their fairness and justice, dozens of places will be taken out every semester to recruit several civilian students for each major.

Naturally, these civilian students must also be extremely excellent.

The majors that recruit civilian students are also relatively ordinary majors.

For example, what kind of mecha department, medicinal plant cultivation department, etc., are not accepted civilian students.

"Wood! What do you mean? This student is recommended by the Kong family, and you don't accept it?! In

the office of the president of the capital university of Yahianlay, a chubby middle-aged man with a smile like a Maitreya Buddha with a twinkle in his eyes, smiled at the man who came to him, and said: "Colin, don't make such a big fire, there is something to say, something to discuss."

Colin didn't smile angrily, "Wood, don't talk nonsense to me, just say, do you accept this student?" Now that the students are already waiting outside, why, you can't give the Kong family face?

Wood also sank his face and said unhappily: "Don't fool me Colin, the Kong family is indeed a nobleman of Yaxian Laixing, but it is also a small nobleman in decline, besides, the name on your recommendation letter is Kong Honghai." You look at me and I don't know? He had already been expelled from the Kong family more than twenty years ago! He is now a civilian.

Colin sneered, "Wood, don't think I don't know, you are good brothers and friends with Honghai on the surface, but you still remember the incident more than twenty years ago, and now that he has found him, you deliberately say this, it is deliberately embarrassing, right?" Although Honghai left the Kong family, his achievements in the past few years are a hundred times stronger than the declining aristocracy of the Kong family, and you are clearly difficult!

Wood's face was gloomy, "Joke! Colin, I explained to you well for the sake of the three of us being friends for many years, I came according to the school rules, as for what personal grudges you said, it's just that you think too much. Don't put it on me, what grudge can I have with the president of Star University, the capital of Ashi'anlay, and someone who has been expelled from his family?

He leaned back, looked at the livid-faced Colin sarcastically, and pretended to remind him kindly: "Colin, if I want to say that you are too, you are a good noble son, why do you have to chase and run behind Kong Honghai's ass?" I asked you to help me, you are not happy, otherwise, you are at least the vice principal now, it is much better than what kind of small broken manager you are in his broken company, how much money can a flower seller have?

Colin stared at Wood in disbelief, "Wood, I really didn't expect that you are such a person? Did you all pretend to be good with us before?

He was referring to the fact that before Wood sat as president of Star University, the capital of Ashianlay, he didn't expect that he had just become president and showed a fox's tail?

Woodpi smiled and did not smile, "You guys didn't really think I was a friend before, I obviously sincerely helped Kong Honghai find a way, he actually reprimanded me for a small matter?" Has he ever been a good friend of me?

"You—you—you're clearly a rake! You actually say it's a trifle? You almost killed Honghai's lover, can this be considered a trivial matter? Colin was literally by his shameless face.

Wood sneered, "He kept saying that I was brother to him!" I just asked him to go back and beg his family to put me a position! Besides, it was the man himself who accidentally landed on the way, why blame me?

"If it weren't for you, would he have fallen into the trap of the Kong family?!" You are simply, simply shameless!

Wood waved his hand and said indifferently: "Okay, I'm too lazy to tell you so much, in short, I won't accept this student." Capital Star University is an elite aristocratic school, not just anyone can come in and drag us back!

Colin was angry and incoherent, "Good, good, good, OK!" Wood! When the time comes, people go to other schools, and you regret it!

Seeing Colin angrily turn and walk out of the principal's office, Wood snorted at his back and said, "What are you kidding?" There are many elite students in our school, you are a poor student from a remote galaxy, what do I have to regret! Soon

, the Fifth Galaxy Mecha and Apothecary Competition will soon start, and the entire Fifth Galaxy will definitely be pocketed by the Capital Star University! As for the imperial fifth galaxy public university next door, which has to compare everything with the capital star university, hehe, a group of mud legs, what confidence do you have to shout at them!

Zhang Mingze said that his uncle asked someone to help and recommended him to come to the capital Star University.

In fact, Lin Yuanxi felt that it didn't matter, no matter where he went, he just wanted to feel the college campus life of this era, and he didn't care what nobles were not aristocrats,

elites were not elite.

Many students who came and went noticed the boy standing under the bluebell tree.

The climate of Yahienlai is spring-like, with gentle winds and fresh air.

This boy looked only seventeen or eight years old, thin and thin, wearing a white shirt and a light green knitted jacket, like jade bamboo in spring, cold and green.

A girl curiously clicked on the terminal lens to see the appearance of the teenager, the camera zoomed in, and the teenager just turned his head to look over.

The hair is as faint as black jade, the skin is fair, under the slightly curly and long thick eyelashes, there are a pair of clear and brilliant eyes like stars, a handsome and small nose, and pink lips like rose petals.

Oh, my God! Is this really a student of our school?! Who is this junior brother?!

This year's freshmen have already seen it, one by one, the crooked dates are still high-spirited, if this junior really enrolled this year, how could they not find his existence?! That's impossible!

The girls who saw it shouted and questioned in their hearts.

Soon, a new post on the forum of Star University, the capital of Yahianlay, was pushed to the top.

[Heavy reward: five minutes! ] I want to get all the information about this person! 】